Kids from Egypt made their own gers strips and I need help getting them official ones

burnsblue

I moderate the Rangers sub on Reddit and these guys made a post today with a pic in their homemade Rangers tops.

I was wondering if there is anyone on this forum that could help me get these lads some official strips. I figured I would try to exhaust all other options before starting a gofundme. And being the biggest Rangers forum, I thought this would be the best place to start.

Here's a link to the post:
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Should we send shorts and socks too? Give them the full Set.
Unfortunately no one I contacted has got back to me with regards to the tops.

I reckon a gofundme is the only way this will be successful. After checking out the figures in the Rangers store it looks like it will cost 723 pounds for just the tops and customs fees.

I think it may be a stretch to get the amount required for the full kit, however, with our support you never know.

I've set up a gofundme which I will post maybe tomorrow or the next day as I'm going to give it a bit of time to wait for any replies from the club etc.

Unfortunately no one I contacted has got back to me with regards to the tops.

I reckon a gofundme is the only way this will be successful. After checking out the figures in the Rangers store it looks like it will cost 723 pounds for just the tops and customs fees.

I think it may be a stretch to get the amount required for the full kit, however, with our support you never know.

I've set up a gofundme which I will post maybe tomorrow or the next day as I'm going to give it a bit of time to wait for any replies from the club etc.
Good luck mate, but congratulations on creating a thread which brought out some of the sh itest patter I've ever read on here.

What an interesting post mate!

I’d be more than happy to contribute something. Do you have any more info on the lads and how their support came about?

This seems like something the club could show an interest in.
I know very little apart from what they post on Reddit. Any contribution would be dynamite.

I moderate the Rangers sub on Reddit and these guys made a post today with a pic in their homemade Rangers tops.

I was wondering if there is anyone on this forum that could help me get these lads some official strips. I figured I would try to exhaust all other options before starting a gofundme. And being the biggest Rangers forum, I thought this would be the best place to start.

Here's a link to the post:
Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Superb mate

What an interesting post mate!

I’d be more than happy to contribute something. Do you have any more info on the lads and how their support came about?

This seems like something the club could show an interest in.
For around a grand or so, the club can get some serious kudos/recognition here.

It`s an empty-netter for me.

It’s not unusual for goods to be stuck in customs for months over there and equally not unusual for goods to go missing completely. I used to work there and would have happily taken a suitcase full over for them, but wouldn’t chance posting them. Any other bears travel there regularly?

It’s not unusual for goods to be stuck in customs for months over there and equally not unusual for goods to go missing completely. I used to work there and would have happily taken a suitcase full over for them, but wouldn’t chance posting them. Any other bears travel there regularly?
Thats concerning

Back