Kids in Loudon.

Cmon lads calm it.I have had great times in both Loudens.Wanted a great match day atmosphere
For full party.use our bars or lose them.Dafties in all the bars.

Sit on his shoulders and wear a big long trenchcoat the other way about would be ridiculous as he still wouldnae look old enough.;)

The Louden should have a soft play area/ballpit for the kids.

Bring the establishment into the 21st century.

It’s a football pub not a crèche.
Doesn’t have to be anything special. Something with a similar set up to that.
8jvCcV7M_R2TwK5AtJGjV7cnq-rK3Xd2fJJzW5gffrdiC69uzrCgfpUk8fbnLUaKoE45kF54KVXN3BXle3vO7BwHIU_Jh0TVkBdgrEgPEyRRZbvRm0NO86z3iR-giji13upheOgAeaOhARM8XbCV7qTHjl5sn3vc5_1ULzBfT7pUg5E5

The Go Glasgow (old Swallow) is a 5 minute walk away and there’s loads of kids cutting about with parents.

Whenever with kids at a match we go to the Urban Go hotel (formerly the Swallow). It’s a good pre match venue for a pint if you don’t want to leave the kids wandering the streets.

The Louden should have a soft play area/ballpit for the kids.

Bring the establishment into the 21st century.
Rubbish , it’s a pub for men and women going to the football , the majority of its clientele will be perfectly happy with the no kids policy I would think ? We use the pub occasionally and probably wouldn’t if it was full of weans

I didn’t know that it was opened on a Sunday.
He should have said that instead of being snide about it.
Although i am just new to the forum as a poster, i have watched in for a few years. The guy has always stated on here and twitter that the pub is always open weekends and when we are playing midweek.

I can only assume you have never seen any of these posts and if you think that was a snide response from him you need to stop being a snow flake

Rubbish , it’s a pub for men and women going to the football , the majority of its clientele will be perfectly happy with the no kids policy I would think ? We use the pub occasionally and probably wouldn’t if it was full of weans
100% correct. Anyone with kids can go to the orange halls or the wee Rangers club. They are welcome there. Let us guys that want a pint without weans running about enjoy ourselfs

That reminds me of my installation. Sunday morning and harry is giving it big licks, "it's ridiculous his never came in till half 3 in the morning, he took me home at 12 and then came back up to the club" etc. After five minutes wee Davie the barman sticks his head round " feck sake harry your boys 67 it's no the end of the world".
Harry was 92 at the time.

74d1056cce14de35a9551ac072e340a5.gif

Last edited:
Back