Kids starting to get into Rangers

So my wee boy is 4 turns 5 in January and has started to get right into football. Like alot of kids these days he is on the ipad and has started to play rangers songs on YouTube. Im at work during the day and there are some songs on there his mum isnt too happy for him to listen to, basically anything with swear words or ftp and so on.

Whats everyones take on their kids and the songs we sing? I know there has been alot of threads before about singing at games, but I've never really thought about how kids will take it all.

My son's been a season ticket holder since he was 4. He's now 14 and is still not allowed to sing any of our songs with swearing in them. He hears them every week but he know's where I draw the line. I can understand him mum not liking the songs as mine is the same.

I'd keep him away from anything but pure Rangers songs

My mate comes on the bus with me with his little girl and some of the things sung are just not good for kids.

They're going to be singing them when you're not around, i think after the age of 14 or so let them tear away. Saying that i might change my mind when my own kid gets to that age.

Yea its a hard one clearly dont want him learning anything but the pure rangers songs, but the way you tube is now you leave him for 5 minutes and he has clicked through 5 songs. Just need to keep aye on him. Its great to see him starting to enjoy the games, but just got to juggle the good parts with the parts that are not good for little ears.

Back