Kill All Huns graffitied on Greenock Rangers Club

Went to see my mate singing their for a Gourock Somme night. Hopefully these bastards will be caught. Thing is as always though, they are cowards. They could go down the Brit or the Rangers club etc at anytime when a games on, but they wont? They will grafitti in the middle of the night.

I’m sick of seeing the word h*n openly used as if it affects nobody. People trying to throw intolerance back in our faces re Kamara while every 2nd word that comes out their mouths is H*n and the majority of the time followed by “bastards”. While intolerance is being highlighted and debated, the word H*n needs to be right in the middle of the debate.

I’m sure it’s a term of endearment. :rolleyes:

I appreciate that your knowledge of Rangers and the associated pastimes and pitfalls dwarves mine.

But might I ask why you don't feel the H-word warrants the same kind of auto-correction on here as terms that are deemed offensive by them?

Should we not be doing our best to achieve parity?

I don't think the F-word is sectarian but we've clearly lost that battle.

I'm not trying to be controversial, it is a genuine question.

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate that your knowledge of Rangers and the associated pastimes and pitfalls dwarves mine.

But might I ask why you don't feel the H-word warrants the same kind of auto-correction on here as terms that are deemed offensive by them?

Aye Ready

It’s a fair call . Regardless of anything else “ Hun “ is without doubt a hateful , aggressive term for in 2021 Scotland . Everyone knows it , the graffiti is getting worse . We need to call it out

55 has really destroyed these fuckers.
They have nothing to offer other than hate.
We have failed in the respect of the “H” word.
We all know it’s a derogatory term for Protestants and yet they continue to use it against us with impunity.

I’m sure it’s a term of endearment. :rolleyes:

Can I ask the Sun why the word “sectarian” has quotation marks around it.

H*n is either sectarian or it ain’t, you spineless feenyin apologist shitebags

Trying to post pictures but just isn’t working . Same message of KAH plus 66 hahaha sprayed in red paint all over cumbernauld and community park signs . This is what happens when hatred goes unchecked and unchallenged .

55 has really destroyed these fuckers.
They have nothing to offer other than hate.
We have failed in the respect of the “H” word.
We all know it’s a derogatory term for Protestants and yet they continue to use it against us with impunity.
We need to keep pushing it. I’m sure groups around the world have been told they’re not allowed to be offended by something so just get on with it, to then make people realise that it is actually offensive and should be seen as such.

Seen this sort of thing numerous times around Greenock at the club and also the orange order hall that is not too far away from club. A club open to all indeed does not sound like their support agree with that. Feel sorry for the folk having to sort every so often. I would love to see the scum getting caught be it by police or some vigilante justice.

Well that’s me terrified.

Thats not the point mate.

There is plenty of Earl Haig clubs in Greenock and all the success they have had it again is another example of the difference between us and them.

They’ve dominated for the best part of 9 year and as soon as we win a trophy it is ripping the heart out them.

Win the league next season and we can end the shettleston harriers for a few year.

Can I ask the Sun why the word “sectarian” has quotation marks around it.

H*n is either sectarian or it ain’t, you spineless feenyin apologist shitebags
That jumped out at me. See the video at the bottom of the story re the guy singing the Billy boys. Maybe they want us to start reacting like that to the word h*n before they do something about it.

I agree. The new filters are horrendous even before taking in to consideration the fact that it legitimises their words and not ours.

We're the majority, which makes us fair game in today's pc culture.

Why do you think that slapper Haggerty gets a turn on the likes or question time? A favourite of the chattering classes and liberal elites. We are seen as the oppressors, so there's no sympathy for us, not from any of the political parties.

Thats not the point mate.

There is plenty of Earl Haig clubs in Greenock and all the success they have had it again is another example of the difference between us and them.

They’ve dominated for the best part of 9 year and as soon as we win a trophy it is ripping the heart out them.

Win the league next season and we can end the shettleston harriers for a few year.
Mate the same people moaning about it are happy with the KAT graffiti, I’ve no got the energy to give a %^*& personally

We need to keep pushing it. I’m sure groups around the world have been told they’re not allowed to be offended by something so just get on with it, to then make people realise that it is actually offensive and should be seen as such.
It has the exact same connotations as the “19th Century Terroristy” word. It should be treated the same.

Mate the same people moaning about it are happy with the KAT graffiti, I’ve no got the energy to give a %^*& personally
Agree mate unless it affects me directly which today it did
My work was sprayed with UB slogan and ACAB slogan. Pretty annoying as I’m one who supports the UB in most things they do. Not that I’m saying this was them could have just been kids

Back