Killer Celtic fan stabbed Rangers supporter outside Ibrox

Ian-RFC

Sorry if this has been posted, I have not seen anything on it!, admin can delete it if it has been posted.

RIVAL ATTACK
Killer Celtic fan stabbed Rangers supporter outside Ibrox after he called him ‘Dumbo’ because of his big ears

Brute Lee Noonan, 21, attacked Gary Crawford, 52, with a metal pen over the 'stick out' lugs jibe
A KILLER Celtic fan stabbed a Rangers rival who called him “Dumbo” because of his big ears.

Brute Lee Noonan, 21, attacked Gary Crawford, 52, with a metal pen over the “stick out” lugs jibe.
Noonan’s assault came just 24 hours after he helped to murder a stranger nearby.

The High Court in Glasgow heard Noonan, fellow killer Robbie Brown, 18, and a pal belted out Hoops songs as the victim left Ibrox Stadium with two friends following the Light Blues’ 2-0 win over Hearts.

Gary told how he chanted Gers songs “to drown them out” — prompting one to turn and shake his hand calling it “banter”.

But soon after he was bundled to the ground and stabbed in his chest and arm.
Friend Mark Copper told cops the attack unfolded after Noonan said Gers were “s****”.

He added: “Gary said something like him looking like Dumbo because of his big ears. One of the others said ‘Don’t call him that’.”

He said Noonan produced a weapon before two thugs went “mental” as Gary was attacked.
Noonan claimed the victim had tried to trip him up.

Prosecutor Sheena Fraser said: “You took out a metal pen and stabbed Gary Crawford twice.”

Noonan, of Ibrox, replied: “I thought I only stabbed him once — but I may have twice.”
He admitted assaulting Gary to his severe injury.

Yob pal Brown, of Edinburgh, was also charged over the attack but the allegation was withdrawn.
Details emerged during last week’s murder trial. Noonan, Brown and Paul Green, 31, were found guilty of killing James Watt, 40, at his home in Ibrox in a frenzied attack with knives and a golf club on February 23.

Train worker Green, who accused defenceless Watt of bottling his dad, had recruited the strangers for the deadly assault.

Lord Summers branded the murder “vile and brutal”. Sentence deferred.

The Sun

Nothing to see hear,move along now,it was only a protestant Rangers fan but if it had been the other way round then every news channel paper and fkn scum twatters would be all over it.

i cannot believe how violent Scotland and in particular Glasgow is, always hated the place with all the f uckwit neds and would be gangsters, seems every day someone is stabbing another person

Further evidence of the anti protestant/unionist attitude in Scotland where being indigenous Scot is tantamount to being a target. Both politically and physically.

What a climate for our cubs to grow up in.

No comment from Call It Out, or NBM? You could be accused of thinking those two groups are only interested in attacks on Catholics and Celtic fans.

Surprising they ain't come out and said dumbo was a sectarian word.

Mind you there's still time yet.

Let's just say through my line of work I have known Mr Noonan for approximately six years and would have bet large sums of money on him committing murder. An absolute oxygen thief who cares little about human life.

Further evidence of the anti protestant/unionist attitude in Scotland where being indigenous Scot is tantamount to being a target. Both politically and physically.

What a climate for our cubs to grow up in.
its not just Scotland mate, world over us white anglo saxon males are being demonised, identity politics and intersectionality are the mantra of the left

Its quite remarkable how we never read of these countless incidents of Bears attacked being driven by sectarianism. They're disingenuously reported as football related incidents, due to football rivalry, or some other reason, but never sectarian.

There’s a non-story on the BBC website about some guy’s singing sectarian songs on a train. Now we all know this happens with both sets of fans as anyone unfortunate enough to get on a train with that lot can testify but no prizes for guessing what angle BBC Scotland find newsworthy.

It would be more accurate to hear them using the phrase anti protestant sectarian attack occasionally

Can't have that. It would spoil the agenda being pushed in Holyrood and elsewhere that Scotland is an anti Irish Catholic country. They're trying hard to get stats to prove this and any mention that this was an anti Protestant attack isnt helpful.

Not being safe at Ibrox on a match day is totally out of order, but the sad fact is though, the area around Ibrox is awash if this kind of scum.......

Not being safe at Ibrox on a match day is totally out of order, but the sad fact is though, the area around Ibrox is awash if this kind of scum.......
Has been for years, police know the guys like him but do nothing. This isn't the first serious assault or killing in the area but police aren't doing their job, as to why that is who knows but they and the government are failing innocent folk

Its quite remarkable how we never read of these countless incidents of Bears attacked being driven by sectarianism. They're disingenuously reported as football related incidents, due to football rivalry, or some other reason, but never sectarian.
Singing "hoops" songs, insulting the guys appearance, but we're supposed to believe there was no bigotry at the heart of it

"Brute Lee Noonan, 21, attacked Gary Crawford, 52, with a metal pen over the “stick out” lugs jibe.
Noonan’s assault came just 24 hours after he helped to murder a stranger nearby."

Hope this scumbag gets life, never to walk the streets again.
'EAR 'EAR mate , hope Dumbo gets what he's due , Big Bubba' the mhank supporter that's doing a lifer is looking for a new girl friend and if those ears are really that size Well ! Bubba's Christmas might come earlier than expected .

Has been for years, police know the guys like him but do nothing. This isn't the first serious assault or killing in the area but police aren't doing their job, as to why that is who knows but they and the government are failing innocent folk
The area around Ibrox can be particularly nasty after games.

There was a fan jailed a while back when a well-known mentally challenged bigot attacked him and his pals getting in to their car. She was hit by the car and died.

Incredibly, some on here had him as the bad guy when he was actually a victim of circumstances in a situation manufactured by the violent, jakey bigot.

Not a single word from Nil by Mouth.....clearly a sectarian motivated attempted murder.
NbM should be reported to the charities commission for the they blatetly are only interested if a Catholic is the victim.

The area around Ibrox can be particularly nasty after games.

There was a fan jailed a while back when a well-known mentally challenged bigot attacked him and his pals getting in to their car. She was hit by the car and died.

Incredibly, some on here had him as the bad guy when he was actually a victim of circumstances in a situation manufactured by the violent, jakey bigot.
Don't know about that one mate. Do know that I got bottle smashed on my head and shoved into my neck after European game at Ibrox, 18 stitches needed and police made no attempt to find anyone responsible.That was a long time ago but seems police are still more interested in arresting fans for singing

Don't know about that one mate. Do know that I got bottle smashed on my head and shoved into my neck after European game at Ibrox, 18 stitches needed and police made no attempt to find anyone responsible.That was a long time ago but seems police are still more interested in arresting fans for singing
That’s the galling bit. The Poileas know the people likely to be involved in this sort of serious crime and should be all over them.

Please don't have a go at the over overworked polis. They are busy on the internet looking for people committing hate speech on there.

Please don't have a go at the over overworked polis. They are busy on the internet looking for people committing hate speech on there.
I do apologise mate, it must be gut wrenching for them to have to see the words to various songs that bother the easily offended.Ive only just realised this and my heartfelt sympathy goes out to the workshy feckers

This is only appearing in the Sun having a quick look online.

Nowhere else.

Not a single other outlet.

And as others have pointed out - nothing from NBM.

Mindless murder committed by a bigoted cünt. Hope he gets destroyed in prison and dies a horrible, slow death.

Back