Killer Celtic fan stabbed Rangers supporter outside Ibrox

The sad thing is he will be released in four or five years tops built like a brick shithouse twice as dangerous to do the same thing again to some innocent by stander .
Iv seen it happen so many times with these sorts of scumbags . It happened with the three that attacked my son with a knife when he was younger. Out in 3 years for good behaviour twice the size drugged up to commit more crimes. Sickens me the only justice would be to dispose of the little scumbags permanently as they will never change. Of course if a normal human being attempted to get some proper justice they'd probably end up banged up for 20 years minimum.

We do not have a JUSTICE system mate more of an injustice system. We need a zero tolerance to violent crime and sentencing that will keep the scum out of harms way until they are not capable of re offending.

Had I not emigrated to Oz I would have been involved in this incident as the victim was my brother, he was set about by the inbred backward scum as he was walking back to the car where we always parked in the streets near the flats just off the Broomloan rd, near that shithole boozer. The attackers ran into a nearby house to get more weapons and were only foiled by some other bears who seen what was happening and aimed their cars at the scumbags, the coppers as usual turned up after it had finished and they legged it.

The Ibrox area is and always has been a shitehole, the wine alley (gone now I think) and the surrounding district really needs a cleansing, although in all the time we went to the game and parked there we never had any real grief from the locals, was way safer getting the underground from Partick though!

Had I not emigrated to Oz I would have been involved in this incident as the victim was my brother, he was set about by the inbred backward scum as he was walking back to the car where we always parked in the streets near the flats just off the Broomloan rd, near that shithole boozer. The attackers ran into a nearby house to get more weapons and were only foiled by some other bears who seen what was happening and aimed their cars at the scumbags, the coppers as usual turned up after it had finished and they legged it.

The Ibrox area is and always has been a shitehole, the wine alley (gone now I think) and the surrounding district really needs a cleansing, although in all the time we went to the game and parked there we never had any real grief from the locals, was way safer getting the underground from Partick though!
Its horrible area, I never have gone near the place in the past

Utter fxxking scum.

Another sectarian attack on Rangers fans.

Who is calling this out - an increasing occurrence in modern Scotland?

This would be a God send to sectarian groups if it was a celtic fan on the receiving end.

The SNP would be giving NBM a wee 5 million back hander had it been the other way round. Corrupt to the core.

I knew the boy Noonan when he was a young boy, I haven’t seen him in about 10 years.. I’m sure he was in a home (I could be wrong)

A few mates of mine popped into the pub behind the Broomie and Govan and were set upon. This was after a game about 20 years ago. The pub was pretty empty apart from a group of locals who were playing pool. One minute its quiet. Next thing they're getting battered with pool cues and pool balls. Luckily no one was seriously injured.

A few mates of mine popped into the pub behind the Broomie and Govan and were set upon. This was after a game about 20 years ago. The pub was pretty empty apart from a group of locals who were playing pool. One minute its quiet. Next thing they're getting battered with pool cues and pool balls. Luckily no one was seriously injured.
The Albion way has always been a 19th Century Terrorist pub.

Back