Killie beaten again

Can you find Stevie in this picture?

34_viz141_8ace.jpg

Read it was to a long throw in. Beaten at their own howf the ball up the park and play for set pieces and bouncing second ball game. Which is pleasing.

Lennon lost the dressing room after his pathetic stunt, hopefully the same will happen to Clarke. Would you be motivated to give 100% for a moron of a manager at your place of work? His days are numbered, he has been found out like Lennon, 2 self destructing peas in a pod.
His reaction during the week was the reaction of a man who’s starting to come undone. A few more bad results and we’ll see the real Clarke under that facade he’s tried to promote since he returned from England. Hopefully his players see him for the jakey tramp that he is and start to distance themselves from him. The tramp can return south any time he wants as far as I’m concerned.

I've taken a real dislike too Killie,Stevie is probably still suffering from PTSD after his treatment on Wednesday night.

There were plenty on here who wanted Steve Clarke to replace Pedro Caixinha/Graeme Murty.

I said last season that normal service will be resumed and they will slip back to their own ways - bottom 6. They have punched above their weight for some time now and it's only a matter of time when an aging side with loanees and their best players departing, will start to drift away.

Just show how poor our results after the January break and in the cup at Rugby Park were. The 2-1 defeat has pretty much killed off our title challenge when really it's should have been a game we won on the back of beating the bheggars, that showed we were up for a title fight.

I wish nothing but failure on Steve Clarke and I hope one day he rocks up at the piggery because he cannot handle pressure.

His reaction during the week was the reaction of a man who’s starting to come undone. A few more bad results and we’ll see the real Clarke under that facade he’s tried to promote since he returned from England. Hopefully his players see him for the jakey tramp that he is and start to distance themselves from him. The tramp can return south any time he wants as far as I’m concerned.
It makes you appreciate the class and dignity of the man at the helm of our ship even more watching these imbeciles implode before our very eyes

Clarke did us a favour he actually highlighted the huge difference of DOB / *** scenario.
Clarke created a massive outcry from all media, nil by mouth etc etc. a virtual tsunami of appalled people and organisations.
Boyd including coin throwing at him minuscule compared to Clarke that's what it's all about that's where religious bigotry and animosity comes from a one way avalanche of disgusted people, and to Boyd ah well who cares its all banter.

Last edited:
Annoys the fck out of me that we've struggled to dominate Kilmarnock and St Johnstone at times, when others have put them to the sword with ease.

At one point I was convinced Clarke would be the next humphies manager and wasn't exactly looking forward to it, he seemed to be the perfect fit for them...a guy that's proven himself by taking a bunch of deadbeats to unimaginable heights and a diehard mentally challenged!
Now I'm not so sure.
He's proven to all and sundry that he has a rice paper thin skin and can't even handle a few unsavoury chants from opposition supporters without having a complete mental meltdown.
Even celtc wouldn't be stupid enough to employ that fat alky paranoid waster.

But there's a big part of me hopes they do!
:cool:

Annoys the fck out of me that we've struggled to dominate Kilmarnock and St Johnstone at times, when others have put them to the sword with ease.
It's not an excuse as such as some of the performances against these shite teams have been abysmal, but they don't try as hard when they are playing their fellow worthless, inferior sides. They will also attempt tactics that are not "don't let those orange basturds score".

Clarke has huge ego issues.

He truly believes he was a better player and a better manager than he ever was/is.

He's unraveling and beginning to make a complete tit of himself.

It’s almost as if his players don’t appreciate his inconsistency when it comes to commenting on referees and crowd behaviour, or him auditioning for the Celtic job while still at Killie.

Killie are irrelevant, their manager even more so! their manager should come out of his clouded world!

Back