Killie emails out.

Livi 1s time, Hamilton and now Killie. Not the best. Hopefully Killie and Livi will mean most are now on 3 and I'll get another soon.

Got Killie, that is my 3rd for the season.

Livi
Hearts
Killie

I've always stated that I would like a points system put in place for away games but nothing will change and the scheme will grow and grow every year. We are at 12k+ at the minute, with it likely to grow another few thousand next year.

I already did and was told I was 1 of 500 people still on one ticket and would get one for killie:D

Have sent another email.

I’m not sure how this scenario fits in to the Ticket offices’ given explanation for ticket distribution. How can someone be on one and others three, when people are only supposed to be put to the front of the queue after everyone has been satisfied with two. There shouldn’t be people still on one when others are on three should there?

I’m not sure how this scenario fits in to the Ticket offices’ given explanation for ticket distribution. How can someone be on one and others three, when people are only supposed to be put to the front of the queue after everyone has been satisfied with two. There shouldn’t be people still on one when others are on three should there?
I personally think they make it up as they go along

I’d imagine the ones on 1 are either off the scheme or will get an email later today.

I’ve not had my email through for killie but I know 2 of my friends and family group have received a killie email.

I’ve emailed so will post here when they get back to me.

No doubt they’ll give me a Livi ticket and I’ll get Hamilton after that.

I’d imagine the ones on 1 are either off the scheme or will get an email later today.

I’ve not had my email through for killie but I know 2 of my friends and family group have received a killie email.
Ok, that makes sense I suppose (the second answer), just a timing issue really then.

If you’ve only had 1 ticket I think there’s been an issue regarding payment or something because people are onto their 3rd allocated now

The CCCS allocation for Kilmarnock and Livingston combined must be about 13k at least. If people are still one 1 there's definitely something wrong.

The CCCS allocation for Kilmarnock and Livingston combined must be about 13k at least. If people are still one 1 there's definitely something wrong.

No it won't be, circa 13k is the combined allocation of both games, the CCCS allocation is always half of what the allocation is (maybe slightly higher at these two games though).

There will be roughly 7k from the CCCS that have been allocated one of the two games.

Your point does stand regarding people on one ticket though, a lot will now be on their 3rd (myself included).

The aways allocated are Motherwell, aberdeen in cup cowdenbeath in cup and now killie in the league. Not sure if that's 3 or 4 away allocations av had now with Aberdeen being the exception because it was at Hampden

The aways allocated are Motherwell, aberdeen in cup cowdenbeath in cup and now killie in the league. Not sure if that's 3 or 4 away allocations av had now with Aberdeen being the exception because it was at Hampden

Aberdeen semi final doesn’t count that is a totally different scheme so your on 3 mate and are now back of the queue until everyone on the away scheme receives 3 tickets

No it won't be, circa 13k is the combined allocation of both games, the CCCS allocation is always half of what the allocation is (maybe slightly higher at these two games though).

There will be roughly 7k from the CCCS that have been allocated one of the two games.

Your point does stand regarding people on one ticket though, a lot will now be on their 3rd (myself included).

Do we not get around 8k at Kilmarnock and 10k at Livingston? So I thought roughly 6k and 7k respectively would go to cccs.

Wow I've somehow managed to avoid Kilmarnock & Livi unless I get a late email.

Im hoping it's easy enough to pick up a spare for both, if anyone can help let me know cheers.

Going by this post still plenty of people on 2 and our allocation for Aberdeen is poor so could be a while before all of us are on 3

I bought a 2nd release ticket for Kilmarnock when Murphy got injured.

Handed back Livingston away and now got Cowdenbeath and Kilmarnock away again

Back