Killie emails out.

Got Killie away for my second league game this season but can’t make it. Will be putting it up for sale in the ticket forum or may swap for Livi as that’s only 5 minutes from me

Livi for me and now 3 as well. Killie in the cup, St Mirren and this.
Seems to be working out quite fairly though none of mine are hardly category A.

Aways after this batch of games are Aberdeen Hamilton hibs Celtic Motherwell not including any Scottish cup before split it's safe to say most might finish on max of 4 with 2 away games in split

Be interested to know how many are still on 2 given the allocations of Killie & Livi?

Fingers crossed.

In the 2/3 years we've been back up iv yet to get any of the so called bigger games apart from the gaurenteed mentally challenged game.
I’m pretty much the same mate, pretty shite but bus sorts me usually.

Thought I’d be in with Aberdeen in ballot then got an email at 3 for killie :(

No emails.

Still on 2 for me and my son. Kilmarnock cup and Livingston league.

Glad we weren’t allocated these games again as you can pick up tickets fairly easily.

Ticket office must be working late as I just got my email at 18:31 for my 5 tickets

Got 1 for Killie for me and my boy

Willing to swap for 1x adult 1x juvenile for Livi
As I’m in London on 23rd and won’t get back on time

Got Killie but my mate who I’m on the F&F with has not got an email although we both got Dundee and Livi together

Got 1 for Killie for me and my boy

Willing to swap for 1x adult 1x juvenile for Livi
As I’m in London on 23rd and won’t get back on time
Can't help with the swap but I am in London and will be flying up for the Killie game, if you are needing to transport the tickets between London and Glasgow happy to help.

Appreciate this mate. However it won't be necessary.

Thanks
Not a problem mate.

I remember the day when the poster gennaro offered to queue up and buy me my League Cup Final ticket because I couldn't make it to the ticket office or the phone line, despite never having met me.

Always worth the offer.

Has anyone’s money not been taken yet?

Just checked my bank and no payment taken yet. Also nothing shown on my purchase history.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Has anyone’s money not been taken yet?

Just checked my bank and no payment taken yet. Also nothing shown on my purchase history.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Nothing off nor pending last night when I looked but just checked again and three times £28 was taken yesterday.

Nothing off nor pending last night when I looked but just checked again and three times £28 was taken yesterday.

Not good mate. I am going to give the ticket office a phone at 9 when it opens. I am hoping they just haven’t taken my payment yet and there is no issues.

Back