killie fans and Alfie

monkey magic

Was he subjected to any abuse by them last night I've read on twitter he was and wondering if that's correct from fans that attended the match

He got stick, just like opposition players always get stick from opposition fans.

No big deal.

He was being boo'd at one point, so likely some abuse thrown in as well. Water off a ducks back probably.

Right after the sending off he went over to get the ball over where the killie fans were and was loudly booed and called cheat as they obviously thought it was him that was involved.they seen a black player involved and assumed it was alfie

If I remember right, at one point Alfie went in after the incident and started doing bit of his usual squaring up and shoving. Arfield then took him away (I think it was Arfield, all white guys look same to me). I assumed it was because of that he was being booed. Let's not start playing the race card ffs.

It should be no big deal but it’s our fans getting slated in the media for it again today.

They clearly thought it was Alfie that was involved with their keeper.

They went a bit mental, but it's football and players have always got stick from opposition fans.

As for our fans last night?
Well we've found out that Steve Clarke can't handle getting pumped by the Gers.

His comments about our supporters and the officials were embarrassing.

They clearly thought it was Alfie that was involved with their keeper.

They went a bit mental, but it's football and players have always got stick from opposition fans.

As for our fans last night?
Well we've found out that Steve Clarke can't handle getting pumped by the Gers.

His comments about our supporters and the officials were embarrassing.

That's the chink in his armour. Fuuk it right intae him and the composure goes.

If I remember right, at one point Alfie went in after the incident and started doing bit of his usual squaring up and shoving. Arfield then took him away (I think it was Arfield, all white guys look same to me). I assumed it was because of that he was being booed. Let's not start playing the race card ffs.

He did and I was pissed off that he got involved in his first game back.
He can’t help himself.

That I think was the reason he got it tight for a wee bit.

He was singled out for abuse immediately after the red card incident. It was probably the loudest the killie fans were all night.

On a morning we're discussing ignorance, it would be interesting to hear why he received such attention at that time.

Not sure about Alfredo getting it, but i thought they were singing the Andy Halliday song in a mocking tone when he came on. A few minutes later they were scuttling for the exits. Roon yeaz is the phrase i'm sure.

It was Kamara that I noticed getting booed in the second half anytime he was in that quarter of the pitch.

Thank God we never boo any players

It was Kamara that I noticed getting booed in the second half anytime he was in that quarter of the pitch.

Thank God we never boo any players

I think they realised at half time they had made an arse of it because they suddenly stopped booing Morelos and started booing Kamara at the start of the second half before the goals started flying in and they all went home early.

They all thought it was him that was involved with their keeper.

As soon as he got the ball after that incident they were going mental at him.

It was Kamara you thick cu.nts.
They booed Kamara mate they know it was him... They just don’t like alfie.

Was worral mate

The Killy fans are a weird bunch. Must think they are a big club now.

Sang a few crackers last night. My favourite being "Your just a small club from Glasgow" soon fizzled out as the 4th went in

Right after the sending off he went over to get the ball over where the killie fans were and was loudly booed and called cheat as they obviously thought it was him that was involved.they seen a black player involved and assumed it was alfie
which is racism
" thay all look alike " attitude

Yes they did, they were booing both.

Alfie was involved in something else with one of their players during the same incident.

Straight away after the incident they were only booing Morelos. That's how it seemed to me anyway.

In fairness they went a bit full retard after the sending off booing their little heads off and shouting cheat at every decision. It was a right laugh.

Well he's talking shite then because I was there and heard it.

They booed his every touch after the sending off because they thought it was him (not Kamara) that was involved.

Inbred racist clowns.
Even the BBC were initially saying it was Alfie. :rolleyes:

This wee creep refers to the Boyd chant as ALLEGEDLY Sectarian whereby the chant at Clarke WAS Sectarian.

Back