Killie Penalty

Imagine on Saturday, the game is poised at one each, and a Hearts player goes down like that in the box. Does Willie give a penalty? I don’t think so. CO should be involved in this as two games in a row Kilmarnock have won games by cheating. I know it is only the Sheep, but they have lost third place and a place in Europe because of it.
Willie Young did when he gave Hearts a penalty when Baggio went down outside the box 98 Scottish Cup Final.

Thought at first it was but after seeing it again pull on shirt was outside box and the rules clearly state its a penalty only if the offence carries on into the box . It didnt so without a doubt No Penalty .
Correct decision direct free kick 19 yards out . Collum should have got guiidance from linesman even if he didnt ask for it as the linesman a clear view. So in my virw the linesman carries the can of cheating bastard for there penalty.
Goldson one Collum lying cheating bastard.
Panel for saying it was also a penalty learn the rules before you make judgments assholes

I think it is a perfectly sensible suggestion and might reduce players diving :)

Pulling his shirt inside the box is enough to be awarded a penalty and the players know this. Not every one is picked up though which annoys everyone.

Shirt tugs happen all the time and I would say a very high percentage are never given as fouls cos they are NOT FOULS!

Grabbing a jersey causes the player to be pulled back from the directions which they are running or slowed down, neither of these happened which makes you question if it was a dive (which it was). The player proceeded to jump forward even though the ‘tug’ was backwards and pulled his legs into the air whilst going forward.....no penalty.

That was some dive,yip barasic wrong side but ffs,killie player took off like Superman
Not sure,but killie got ANOTHER dubious penalty last week v spoonbenders with killie player throwing himself down,was it same player ?
Spoonbenders? You are being very kind to Edinburgh Underclass FC.Do you mean Spoonburners and Benders?
UriGeller-400x310.jpg

If Morelos had gone down looking for a penalty the way O’Donnell did he would have been carded and a foul would have been given against Alfie..and you would have had to listen to him being accused of diving by Sportscene et al.
Very true, and there would have been no footage of the shirt pull.

I thought it was a penalty, Barisic got himself lost and made the mistake - a ref is fine to give that, is what it is.
I hate to agree here but you’re right.
That doesn’t change that it was some dive though.
The biomechanics of the dive should have been a major talking point but, well, it’s obvious why.

Back