Killie seats smashed up

BlueBritain

I'm sure the media will quick to condemn this along with the coin thrower:rolleyes:

1sglzt.jpg

%^*& the media and %^*& Celtic. I'm honestly beyond caring, because in a nutshell, we aren't good enough. No amount of "the refs are biased" or "look how they're behaving" is going to make me feel any better about it.

If we weren't so shit in a large amount of games this season, we'd be comfortably sitting at the top of the league. That's the bottom line.

Thread after thread of utter fucking pish.

We have been nowhere near good enough when it's mattered to warrant anything better than the position we find ourselves in.

But aye, the scum smashed a few seats, let's all get annoyed at that. :rolleyes:

How did the Bears manage to do this today? I mean, it must have been us, who else could it have been?

%^*& the media and %^*& Celtic. I'm honestly beyond caring, because in a nutshell, we aren't good enough. No amount of "the refs are biased" or "look how they're behaving" is going to make me feel any better about it.

If we weren't so shit in a large amount of games this season, we'd be comfortably sitting at the top of the league. That's the bottom line.

We have been nowhere near good enough when it's mattered to warrant anything better than the position we find ourselves in.

But aye, the scum smashed a few seats, let's all get annoyed at that. :rolleyes:

So the idea is that because we are under achieving we therefore have no cause to get annoyed at anything else? All energies must be focused on our own inadequacies, with no room for any other discussion?

That's a bonkers post mate.

So the idea is that because we are under achieving we therefore have no cause to get annoyed at anything else? All energies must be focused on our own inadequacies, with no room for any other discussion?

That's a bonkers post mate.

And very dangerous for the long term.

Standard behaviour from them, and the lack of condemnation will be equally standard.

They’re brazen because they know their behaviour will never be challenged.

They did it on their last visit to Rugby Park. A Killie ST holder sent me the pictures mate.

Eh - unacceptable but was the same after the celebrations for Defoe's goal at Shitoddrie.

They've wrecked Rugby Park more than a few times knowing fine well they'll be protected by their scum pals in the mhedia.

Ask any old Killie fan, it's been going on for years.

NS.

We probably would have been good enough if our top scorer and best player had not wrongfully been banned! What it's got to do with the scum smashing seats i don't know though.

Liewell will write a cheque, the compliant media will pass it off as exuberance (if they even mention it at all) and that will be that.

Staunch.

Youre not annoyed that this mob are running free and destroying things? This isnt even about football anymore. The bheggars are being given a free run to do whatever the feck they want and we just accept it

Correct me if I've got this wrong but do Killie not send the repair bill to CFC. So they hurt their own club in the pocket and Killie get new seats. It's just beyond me how anyone does this sort of damage but more why they do it. We all agree they are scum and thick scum at that but I just can't get my head around the lack of logic

Until the Home clubs go for them nothing will change, Killie will be like Motherwell ect and take the money from Celtic to replace the seats on condition they don’t take it further against the fans or talk to the press.

Apparently the Celtic directors were "embarrassed" after the game .
Yet the fact the Continue to deflect and deny any culpability for 30 years of cover ups regarding child abuse

Rid neck and blowtorch spring to mind here

Spot on, I couldn't care less what that mob do in the stands.

Anyone that was at Pittodrie two weeks ago would have seen similar images at full time.....

Media spin has now started with this no surprise BBC Radio Scotland involved.

[B]Scottish Sun Sport[/B]‏Verified account @[B]scotsunsport[/B]
FollowFollow @scotsunsport
More
Rangers face bill from Aberdeen over 200 damaged seats at Pittodrie claims BBC host
DAMAGE DON? Rangers face bill from Aberdeen over damaged seats at Pittodrie claims Richard Gordon
The BBC presenter's claim comes just days after some Celtic supporters damaged seats at Rugby Park during their side’s 1-0 win over Kilmarnock
By Gary Taylor
19th February 2019, 9:39 pm
Updated: 19th February 2019, 9:39 pm
BBC presenter Richard Gordon claims Aberdeen are set to send Rangers a bill for badly damaged seats in the away end at Pittodrie.
Around 200 seats were wrecked during Gers’ 4-2 win earlier this month, according to the Dons-daft Beeb host.

Back