Killie to appeal Bachmann's red card

What is the other angle?

I've only seen the one from behind the goal at pitch level and even by that angle I think he definitely moved his left elbow towards Kamara's face.

Would be interested to see the other.

What is the other angle?

I've only seen the one from behind the goal at pitch level and even by that angle I think he definitely moved his left elbow towards Kamara's face.

Would be interested to see the other.

Page 3 of the thread on the incident...even zooms in. Definite red and no doubts.

yGGWrpA0lhLQpEWf

There’s quite literally no difference between what Morelos’ red was upheld for and this red was given for.

Who is it sits on the appeal board? Is it all referees or is this part of the "no one is allowed to know" process that McCoist complained about years ago.

They'll ignore the obvious fact the keeper has a look at Kamara before assualting him. At leat this time(because they know they are being watched) Sportscene call it correctly.

Who is it sits on the appeal board? Is it all referees or is this part of the "no one is allowed to know" process that McCoist complained about years ago.

Kenny Clark, the Pope and Boaby Sands chicken supper...

Very well spotted by the linesman that it was a red, maybe muir seen it and thought it was a yellow, some pantie wetting by Paul Mitchell and Craigan last night on the decision, although the angle mad it it unclear to see it correctly.

Why was that angle not shown in the re run of the game? Did they not all have access to the same pictures from the same cammeras?

There’s quite literally no difference between what Morelos’ red was upheld for and this red was given for.

Exactly, last night watching the game on Freesport the commentary team clearly said there was contact but then went on to say it was not with vicious intent therefore red card was debatable. Well rewind 2 weeks and I would say Alfie was naughty and had a very slight touch with the toe of his boot in McKenna's nether region, it was anything but vicious, however it was deemed as violent conduct snd worthy of 2 match ban.

If Killie keeper gets off with this Rangers need to come out with strong statement because it will confirm once and for all that we are judged to a harsher level than the other clubs.

We'd appeal if it was McGreggor, no issues here.
They can appeal all they want.
It’s the result that interests me.
In my opinion, which means zilch, he cannot win.
The view from the MS camera is pretty damning an shows he moved his arm at speed.
The intention is as clear as day.

They can appeal all they want.
It’s the result that interests me.
In my opinion, which means zilch, he cannot win.
The view from the MS camera is pretty damning an shows he moved his arm at speed.
The intention is as clear as day.

Fully agree, my point was only on the appeal which they are well within their rights to do. Going to be interesting to see the outcome of the appeal - I expect the usual levels of consistency ;)

Not only should the red card stand it should be extended to a longer ban. He deliberately elbows Morelos in the face. Wasn't part of a challenge or anything. Was just an assault.

I agree re the result being fascinating. We HAVE the evidence that red was correct and ref was spot on...what can they now say? How can they rescind without every man and his dog having seen these camera angles?

This appeal will surely have no chance of succeeding it was a clear red card offence and the referee was spot on in his decision.

However, on another note, Bachmann looks like a very capable goalkeeper.

Back