Killie v sheep

Wasn't caring which of this pair got thru, hate them both. However happt bet-wise I had BTTS and a booking for each team. Hope St Midden pump the winners. And noted, as above 120 mins of football in a cup tie, 2 bookings???

Once again, Scottish referees are an embarrassment
What you basing that on?
By all accounts it was a penalty and you can’t blame the ref for an own goal
I truly hate the sheep but we’ve got to keep it in the ball park of real here

Wasn't caring which of this pair got thru, hate them both. However happt bet-wise I had BTTS and a booking for each team. Hope St Midden pump the winners. And noted, as above 120 mins of football in a cup tie, 2 bookings???
After 42 fouls committed? Fcking shocking.

Both these teams have hammer throwers that get away with absolute murder in games without being carded on a regular basis.

I hate Aberdeen but they were a goal down with 2 minutes left of normal time and scored. Then a goal down with 1 minute left of extra time and scored twice.

I wish we could do that when we are losing.

What you basing that on?
By all accounts it was a penalty and you can’t blame the ref for an own goal
I truly hate the sheep but we’ve got to keep it in the ball park of real here

That there were 42 fouls and only two bookings, the lower teams in the league are constantly allowed to foul and be overly physical, whereas the first sign of aggression from our players they're booked instantly. Was referring to that rather than implying the ref favoured Aberdeen.

That there were 42 fouls and only two bookings, the lower teams in the league are constantly allowed to foul and be overly physical, whereas the first sign of aggression from our players they're booked instantly. Was referring to that rather than implying the ref favoured Aberdeen.
My point exactly bro.
Would be lucky to finish the game with half a team having committed that many fouls.

To be honest hammer throwing is a staple diet of the scottish game. Right through the levels. Some of the juniors could get used for scenes in football factory.

Till it gets wiped out from the game,we'll keep going backwards.

Even when I was at school was told to take the tricky player out and hit them hard. That still exists in this country.

Back