Killie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ridiculous that in the nation's top league the biggest factor for discussion is a two bit plastic pitch and the inherent risk of injury to professional sportsmen.
Welcome to the SPFL.
Well said an utter shit show

I am not exactly confident going into the weekend and this game.

Nagging feeling that as we hit the winter months, this group still has it all to prove. This group just haven’t shown they can step up and get wins in key games against the likes of Killie away from home.

Every time they do it this season, they ease the nagging doubts auld haddies like me have are wrong.

Sunday is enormous in terms of self belief and confidence for the players and the support. Winning there on Sunday would be another monkey off this group’s collective back. Another psychological barrier smashed.
Usually you can tell within the first ten minutes how the game is going to go,hopefully we come out firing on all cylinders. I get the doubts from fans,but this is Kilmarnock not Barcelona,so if we go about our business in a professional manner we should blow them away,two early goals similar to last week would be a good start.

they pitches have improve since there"s went in same with Hamiton. they train on them day and night must be stuffed .

This game is absolutely pivotal.

I absolutely agree with your point, and this is a major mental challenge.

We’re asking the squad if they have the winners mindset, not if they can play football.

It sounds stupid, but I feel if we go there & really perform & win, say, 3.0 we can win the league.
I quietly agree with this Grigo just trying to keep my powder dry. I honestly think if we can keep Burke quiet we will be in a good position. He looks their most dangerous player at the moment for me. Every Rangers player needs to be bang at it from the first whistle and don't stop til the final whistle. True test of where we really are this season as these were the games we were dropping needless points last season.

Tbh although Barisic basically won the game on Sunday the pitch might suit a rampaging Calvin Bassey on the left it's not a game for Jones or Barker for me the pitch is narrow so not a lot of space to exploit with their pace would have to be an Aribo Hagi Kent 3 behind Morelos

Thankfully it’s scheduled to rain tomorrow which will ensure that they can’t rely on the pitch being slow and sticky. This should slightly mitigate against them being able to use to their total advantage. However with gale force winds added to the mix, I’m not expecting flowing football.
So we need to dig in, battle, win second balls and take our chances. 2-0 Rangers.

They don't have nearly as good a record at home this year as they have had before. Motherwell away is arguably just as hard a game and we won that 5-1. No reason we're not winning this.

Whomever the Referee is going to be is as much a decisive factor as that god-awful plastic pitch at Rugby Park in terms of fairness, balance and decision making.

Looks like 40mph plus winds tomorrow to contend with as well as the joke pitch and Kilmarnock’s knuckle dragging style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back