Kilmarnock and Steve Clarke

Clarke will be the mhanks manager when Rodgers goes back down to England.

Good pal is Killie daft, apparantly Clarke is on peanuts. Took the job as he knows by doing well, will likely get the mhanks job.

Naismith is going back to Killie as well.

Good pal is Killie daft, apparantly Clarke is on peanuts. Took the job as he knows by doing well, will likely get the mhanks job.

Thank god your pal knows what is in Steve Clark`s brain and in the mhanks board minds.

I honestly can't believe this.
I'm sure Clarke would jump at the chance of managing us.
The chances are Brenda will get the Arsenal job when Wenger chucks it next year, and they will probably appoint Lennon as their manager again.

The chances are Brenda will get the Arsenal job when Wenger chucks it next year, and they will probably appoint Lennon as their manager again.

No chance Rodgers is getting the Arsenal gig! That is akin to the shyte they used to spout about Martin O'Neil getting the Man Utd job.

But yes, I agree Clarke would clearly come to us if we were to make an approach. And frankly, I would absolutely take him. Has experience at working at the top level and has improved Kilmarnock from relegation certainties to fairly comfortable top 6 side in what, 8 weeks or so?

I agree, Clarke would entertain either us or them.

Clearly, Brenda would be no where near the Arsenal job though. Very clearly.

Back