Kilmarnock Celebrations

Bye bye kilmarnock.Can I see you selling out three stands next season?Its not going to happen.

They’ll be in Europe for approximately one week and probably be out before we even start. Still, the sheep got fucked over, every cloud and all that.

Clarke with a couple of wee digs at us. He’s for the off anyway by the sounds of it.

Kind of hope we refuse any extra seats they might offer us in future and do themselves out of money for today

Clarke is a twat but you really can’t grudge them celebrating this. For the last few years we’ve had managers from Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen queuing up to put the boot into us about our budget. Killie have just beat them all on an absolute shoestring budget.

It also annoys all of us when our supporters and players take a kicking for celebrating winning games/late goals. We can’t gave it both ways.

They’ve got a good few “angry” players that seem to get away with a lot of what would be classed as fouls if we played like that - Broadfoot and Power in particular are almost in the Lego category for getting away with it.

Clarke waved to an empty stand and said "Bye Bye Rangers"

That's your next Scotland manager right there. A jakeball.

Fckin sad man that he is .

Imagine how a Rangers player picked for Scotland now is going to feel .

He’s pathetic

Only in Scotland do you see teams celebrate mediocrity and finishing 3rd I mean we all know they will be pumped rotten in the 1st or 2nd round qualifiers next season then back to empty stands and more turgid and brutal Football in the league.

And %^*& Steve Clarke a pish stained jakey mentally challenged.

Nearly two decades since they qualified for Europe. 150th Anniversary celebration. Likely last game with one of their greatest managers. Beat us.

Of course they’re going to go wild, try getting your hole and stop worrying about the way people celebrate things.

what he said

It’s hard for us Rangers fans to understand how other clubs mark success.

I think with it being their 150th year and the first time in so many years to be playing European football they have every right to celebrate

It's great being a big club and winning trophies all the time.

The others have to pick up scraps. If you're a supporter of any other team but us or them, you know going into every season you can't win the title. Your only chance is to, let's face it, get lucky in one of the cups and even that doesn't happen very often.

Let them celebrate. It's as good as it will ever get for them.

Only in Scotland do you see teams celebrate mediocrity and finishing 3rd I mean we all know they will be pumped rotten in the 1st or 2nd round qualifiers next season then back to empty stands and more turgid and brutal Football in the league.

Pretty sure I’ve seen teams in other countries celebrating qualifying for Europe.

I really hope we wipe the smile off their Chairman's face next season. I hope Rangers tell him we are taking the same ticket allocation as we had today. The only stand that was full today was the one with our fans in. Lets see if the one game a season Killie fans turn up next season.

I don't have a problem with them celebrating - considering is pitiful a club they are they're getting to play in Europe - that's a big deal for them.

As for their manager "Bye, bye Rangers". What a tw@t the man is. If he is on his way to being Scotland manager then it's pretty poor form from him. Then again, as Scotland manager he'll be doing everything in his drunken power to ensure no Rangers player gets picked. That might suit us but it's a bit shit for our players that might want to play for Scotland.

I want Rangers to absolutley crush these fkers but I can't find it in myself to grudge the ott celebrations,I switched off on the FT whistle so I didn't want or need to see it but the barstewards have over performed this season and at the end of the day if we had taken full points from them we might even have won the league which is our fault not theirs.

I want Rangers to absolutley crush these fkers but I can't find it in myself to grudge the ott celebrations,I switched off on the FT whistle so I didn't want or need to see it but the barstewards have over performed this season and at the end of the day if we had taken full points from them we might even have won the league which is our fault not theirs.
This.

%^*& Clarke who we know is a wank but they deserve it.

This is their day in the sun, let them enjoy it.
What boils my piss more is that we have a terrible record against them in recent years. That needs to change next season.

Club well over exceeds on where it should be and finishes above multiple better funded clubs and the team/ fans celebrate.

Think a few on here need to have a w*nk.

Have we ever done anything like this?

I'm hoping we haven't.
When we beat Peterhead at Hampden,some of our younger fans had never seen us winning a trophy, personally I thought the celebrations were embarrassing..so let Kilmarnock have their day,I hope next year when Clarke's away, they're back to fighting relegation in front of 3 thousand fans

Aye because English teams dont celebrate getting into Europe

Although a lot would prefer them to qualify over aberdeen, you forget a vast amount of our support are from Ayrshire and we phucking hate killie more than those sheep shagging non-entities. Not pleased with our whole approach today.

Although a lot would prefer them to qualify over aberdeen, you forget a vast amount of our support are from Ayrshire and we phucking hate killie more than those sheep shagging non-entities. Not pleased with our whole approach today.
I’m sure you’ll get over it.

All these celebrations just to loose the manager that got you there and get put out in the first round, enjoy.:)

So you think it’s entirely feasible for Kilmarnock to win the league? 3rd place is their ceiling.

This place is mental.

Dont see the problem with their fans celebrating getting into Europe.

We had fans go onto the park after making it one each that's more cringe worthy than them celebrating an achievement for their club

Neither is cringe worthy. It’s football supporters celebrating. Nothing more or less.

Back