Kilmarnock Celebrations

They can do what they want with their own fans.

the waving at the empty stand however, seems to me they don’t want our money next season so we should oblige them.

I think some are getting a bit over sensitive about that. He then said ‘and when they come next season it should be bye bye Celtic too.’ It sounded to me that he was telling their supporters to start turning out in numbers rather than handing half of their stadium to us and the mutants. Again, I can’t really get too upset about that. If fans of smaller clubs did get off their arses maybe they would get more success.

Celebrating getting into Europe to then get pumped out in the First Round by some team of goat farmers from Outer Mongolia.

Magic.

All these diddy clubs do is absolutely mess up our coefficient. They go crazy celebrating for getting a Europa League place knowing they will do hee haw and do more damage than good for our Euro places.

Who cares. The tramp will leave them, they'll get drawn against some mob from Azerbaijan in the first game and get rattled 8-1 on aggregate. Let's concentrate on who we will get in during the summer.

Putting his hand tae his ear to an empty RANGERS stand who had got tae fuuk instead of listening or engaging with his actions.

He is the epitome of a mhank prick.

And that classless jakey tramp showing himself to be the classless jakey tramp that he is waving to the empty Rangers end.

EDIT - now laughing at en empty stand. Why don’t you concentrate on celebrating your team’s ‘success’ instead?? All about the Rangers as usual.
Was he not banned today from being at the technical area/pitch side? Surely this extends post match too?

Nearly two decades since they qualified for Europe. 150th Anniversary celebration. Likely last game with one of their greatest managers. Beat us.

Of course they’re going to go wild, try getting your hole and stop worrying about the way people celebrate things.
I could think about a reply for a fortnight and not put it better than this.

Was he not banned today from being at the technical area/pitch side? Surely this extends post match too?
Fait point which I don’t know the answer to. Presumably the ban only applies to the time when the game is being played.

Would be amusing however to have him answer to yet another charge on his first day at Hampden as the National Team’s manager.

When I first started following football Kilmarnock were viewed as a "mini Rangers".
They're from Ayrshire (say no more) and they even played in Rangers 2nd strip ffs!
More recently they've had numerous ex-Rangers players managing and playing for them (still do!)
There's also the fact that they were one of the only clubs not lining up to put the boot into us when we were being chased out the league.
I know that nowadays they seem to have developed a scummy element to their support but I've always had a soft spot for them and the only consolation I got from today was that they managed to get that European spot ahead of Aberdeen.
You could see what it meant to them today and you'd have to have a heart of stone to deny them their day in the sun.

We’ve got fans spilling over the walls rightly or wrongly equalising in a meaningless game so let them celebrate. Am just disappointed with our performance against them yet again this season

Killie have done tremendous this season and getting European football. What's wrong with them celebrating that? They have did with a team that was facing relegation last year.

Kilmarnock are well-entitled to celebrate today, they've over-achieved and had an outstanding season.

I don't know how they celebrated, though. It's absolutely no fun watching the celebrations of a team that's just beat you - so I don't !

Purely objectively, I think you're being harsh.

They've had a cracking season and finishing 3rd is terrific for them.

It's a big for them ,so let them celebrate. Unlike the Celtic players celebrating at Parkhead I did not feel they were trying to wind us up. Let them have there 150 year celebrations in peace ,we should concentrate on getting quality players in.

Why shouldn't they celebrate? It's the most they have accomplished in a long time with a team on small wages compared to the two teams above them...plus they beat us far too often..that had better change next season

Oh let them celebrate best they have done for years mostly because they dug up one of the best playing surfaces anywhere and laid that abomination of a plastic pitch . To get them back we should take there best young player for nothing . Oh we already have

Why shouldn't they celebrate? It's the most they have accomplished in a long time with a team on small wages compared to the two teams above them...plus they beat us far too often..that had better change next season

Absolutely, but the rampant jakey's first thought is to mention the Rangers.
Aldi wiped out with Vodka tonight, God bless the mentally challenged c.unt.:D

Latest posts

Back