Kilmarnock Chairman Comments

If I was a Killie fan I would be embarrassed watching that. And to think we got accused last week of not Promoting our game.

Another club, like Dunfermline, Hearts and Dundee, where I thought we’d have long standing support.
I was wrong.
We have no support outside of Ibrox and people need to recognise that.

The league is full of Rangers haters and players who raise their game as it’s all about getting something from us.

These same teams will get a result against us and it’s job done for them.

You can then bet against them in the next game because they’ve gave their all against us.

When the pandemic is passed I would like to see every Ibrox game packed and our huge travelling support choosing their away games carefully.

We are in a proper dogfight here and need to start fighting back.

No one likes us etc.

Billy Bowie has been very successful in building his company through his hard work and fair play to him for that. However, I would suggest that rather like the Motherwell CEO his background doesn’t give him the qualifications to deal with the issues at play here.

To support this I’ll provide one piece of evidence: more than once he mentioned the SPFL board but it was not the board who withheld information in the way money could be distributed to clubs, it wasn’t the board who dissembled with regard to resolutions and their effect, it wasn’t the board who jerrymandered the vote, it was the SPFL executive - essentially Doncaster, McLellan and McKenzie.

Frankly, as I’ve said before there are people who are club representatives to the SPFL who, while they may be successful I their business lives, would never be able to deal with certain business matters even within their own companies without advice and guidance from real professionals, chartered accountants and lawyers for example, but the lure of sitting at the Hampden table is too enticing for them to understand that they and Scottish football would be best served leaving it to those professionals.

As naw...
Someone will be along to justify it with the
'but the team needs us' line.

Load of pish, the team cope well enough with 700 fans at the piggery.
See if you would put up a decent debate up on it, maybe. Not happened though, you've decided to be smartarsed about it, to impress others that agree with you. Social media to a tee.

It’s only ever humility, contrition etc.. when it’s us. Then we try and do what’s right and every attempt is made to discredit us, %^*& them. We’re on our own and if we take this further and clubs suffer then so be it. You hate us, you’re not big enough to survive us!
I'm all for really giving these people a real reason to despise us.

So does he genuinely think there was nothing dodgy about the Dundee vote, the Deloitte investigation, the SPFL lying about financial payments, the SPFL linking payouts with titles and the SPFL telling UEFA that all member clubs wanted to end the season a week before the vote.

If he doesn’t then he’s even more stupid than he sounds in that interview and that’s saying something.

OMG. they are scraping the bottom of the barrel here.
This would need to be the last one you would choose to enhance your point of view surely.
Eloquent, fluid, and enthralling, a well informed literary genius who is a digital new age pioneer of technology and vocabulary, a great representative and example for our club and league.
I'd believe that before anything he says as being right, the league is doomed.

I've always been against boycotting away games, mainly because I feel it hurts the team on the park. The more I'm hearing from chairmen, with apparently the good of the game at heart, the more I'm coming round to cutting their throats. They despise us, but tolerate due to the blue pound. The time is near my friends!

No way would the likes of dodgy Pete be able to pull the wool over that guys eyes, no sir he is far too intelligent to be manipulated by anyone.

Guy built a multi-million pound business, so he’s not thick. He just seems it
What is his business background?

Which company does he run?

He is clearly an utter cretin and to suggest otherwise is worrying.

Sadly the world is full of rich idiots.

I really hope Kilmarnock go down.
And.....I hope we never forget who went against us.
The thing they don’t understand is they didn’t go against us, they went against themselves. None of these people would support or turn a blind eye to similar behaviour in their ‘normal’ business dealings. If Billy Bowie faced similar shenanigans from say local authorities in contract tender and award procedures he certainly wouldn’t take such a charitable view of that organisation’s actions.

He sounds like every one of them I’ve ever met in a pub. Wee lispy WoS accent.

“Ave read it... and there’s nothing in it”

pish.

The thing they don’t understand is they didn’t go against us, they went against themselves. None of these people would support or turn a blind eye to similar behaviour in their ‘normal’ business dealings. If Billy Bowie faced similar shenanigans from say local authorities in contract tender and award procedures he certainly wouldn’t take such a charitable view of that organisation’s actions.
I appreciate you clearing that up Blueknows.

It's amazing the people who get into power in Scottish football. In fact, just in general in Scotland. In most places these people would be laughed at so hard they'd never show their face again.

He looks and sounds half pished.. don't think he's even read the dossier,thick cvnt.

He probably hasn't, knew what was he was voting from the outset.
Wasn't the Clyde statement last week that in laymen's terms basically said that "We know the games corrupt, what's the point complaining we just have to get on with it." At least they didn't video it like that stupid (unt. Games a bogie

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Billy Bowie has been very successful in building his company through his hard work and fair play to him for that. However, I would suggest that rather like the Motherwell CEO his background doesn’t give him the qualifications to deal with the issues at play here.

To support this I’ll provide one piece of evidence: more than once he mentioned the SPFL board but it was not the board who withheld information in the way money could be distributed to clubs, it wasn’t the board who dissembled with regard to resolutions and their effect, it wasn’t the board who jerrymandered the vote, it was the SPFL executive - essentially Doncaster, McLellan and McKenzie.

Frankly, as I’ve said before there are people who are club representatives to the SPFL who, while they may be successful I their business lives, would never be able to deal with certain business matters even within their own companies without advice and guidance from real professionals, chartered accountants and lawyers for example, but the lure of sitting at the Hampden table is too enticing for them to understand that they and Scottish football would be best served leaving it to those professionals.
Wealthy or not, this clown is nothing but a fud.

Total fanny. Costing his own club a fortune because of his hatred of us . Doesn’t he realise we don’t give a feck. These diddy clubs are not even on our radar

So does he genuinely think there was nothing dodgy about the Dundee vote, the Deloitte investigation, the SPFL lying about financial payments, the SPFL linking payouts with titles and the SPFL telling UEFA that all member clubs wanted to end the season a week before the vote.

If he doesn’t then he’s even more stupid than he sounds in that interview and that’s saying something.

Its utterly terrifying that the Killie Chairman sees nothing wrong with all of the above. Corporate misgovernance on a colossal scale is apparently now the new normal. :oops:

"I thought they would have come with more information"

What more information do you need other than the fact that Dundee cast a perfectly legal vote to defeat the resolution and that vote was rescinded?

THAT is the smoking gun and that the likes of Bowie ignores it tells us all we need to know.

Bowie is trying to build his own empire and will say whatever he thinks his friends in the SFA will like.
An utter wanker of a man.

What an absolute idiot. Hope Killie go to the wall ASAP.

MmVKtf2.gif

We have no support outside of Ibrox and people need to recognise that.

The league is full of Rangers haters and players who raise their game as it’s all about getting something from us.

These same teams will get a result against us and it’s job done for them.

You can then bet against them in the next game because they’ve gave their all against us.

When the pandemic is passed I would like to see every Ibrox game packed and our huge travelling support choosing their away games carefully.

We are in a proper dogfight here and need to start fighting back.

No one likes us etc.
I get that, bud.
I don’t think this was always the case though and that was the point I was trying to make.

Back