Kilmarnock Chairman Comments

Kunt cannae even look at the camera straight in the eye.....watch it....hes on the envelope....Rhat

came on to post this. I’m far from a body language expert. But the fact he is looking everywhere and anywhere except at the camera shows that he is being disingenuous at best.

i know you don’t take actions at face value For these type of things but nothing anyone can say will convince me of anything other then he is at it.

and if they offer us both ends of stadium again no doubt we will fill them and his pockets.hates us secure in knowledge that we will continue to help him survive.

came on to post this. I’m far from a body language expert. But the fact he is looking everywhere and anywhere except at the camera shows that he is being disingenuous at best.

i know you don’t take actions at face value For these type of things but nothing anyone can say will convince me of anything other then he is at it.
A stooge

How did someone like that get into a position power, anywhere?

I wouldn't trust that guy to operate a deep fat fryer, never mind a football club.

It’s the way his tongue sorts of hangs out a bit when speaking, it’s as if he is just polishing off a particularly tough round of toffee.

I know it's been said a million times on here and I've probably said it as well but

Scottish football is genuinely fucked!

It's a sad day when corruption is treated as the norm!

that’s the thing mate....

so many Reasons for being disingenuous in this situation.
Stooge is one.
But he could easily be a killie fan that’s bought alll the shit the mentally challenged media have fed him the last 15 years.
he could be someone just after the heart of Clark and just trolling us
He could be bought off as you suggest.

difficulty is he could be anywhere on that spectrum above and act in the same manner.

I get that the nuance means eff-all right now but it might make all the difference going forward....we need to understand where all these pricks lie. A useful idiot is a useful idiot.

What an absolute idiot. Hope Killie go to the wall ASAP.

Please someone confirm that's a wind up? That can't possibly be the guy running a decent wee business? Surely not?! Is the real Billy Bowie his Dad? And this guy's just blowing the cash... Is it any wonder Lawwell is riding roughshod over these people?! And how frustrating must it be for any of the other Chairmen with an ounce of intelligence to have to be hamstrung by these people having an equal vote on the future of our game. As the days go by, I'm starting to think Scottish football armageddon might be the best solution for us...we start somewhere in the English leagues where our roots are mostly understood and appreciated, and the cancer that will inevitably survive with us are seen for the terrorist sympathising scumbags that they are.

Bowie is the perfect example of that ages old theory that you can be successful and still thick as shite.

Imagine Kilmarnock putting that clown up as the voice of their club on nationwide TV - what an utter embarrassment of a club. He's like an embarrassing uncle who has been let loose on the brandy ...

He seems to be pretty thick to be honest. Which I'm quite taken aback by. You expect a club chairman and successful business person to be somewhat intelligent or sharp. He's not close to being anywhere near any of that.

Suppose it sort of summarise what's wrong up here. The majority of clubs are run by petty businessmen. At least our continental cousins in the old Eastern bloc have some zoomers and madmen in the mix to keep it interesting.

Seems we get stuck with guys who are thicker than shite in the neck of a bottle and would sooner cut off their noses to spite their faces.

For me, that's like a really unfunny Gregor Fisher sketch.
What a fucking shoulder shrugging, eh but, naw but thick nut %^*&!
Cue hair flick.
Someone should morph that response into the Hamlet advert.

Until we can afford to buy the league's loyalty then they will always vote for the shame ridden pound coin.
Cunts like Bowie are bought and paid for and no doubt compromised personally knowing these shady stinking bastarts.

Been in this clowns company a few times in corporate events including in directors box when we have played them. I can categorically state he is a thick Ayrshire boy done good. Fair play to him for his business but try and engage with him in anything else and he is clueless. Only good thing about him is he absolutely no time for the mentally challengeds, but that should just be anyone human.

Sounds like an absolute simpleton, by any chance was he the one who decided Rangers fans should only get one stand when they couldn’t fill half as it was?

sounds an intelligent guy, theres no way he's read Rangers dossier
Scottish football is well and truly fucked

Wow! Just wow! That's like something you would do with a drink in you and wake in the morning and hope nobody saw it, and delete it pronto in the hope nobody did :D

Back