Kilmarnock Chairman Comments

Bowie is the perfect example of that ages old theory that you can be successful and still thick as shite.

Imagine Kilmarnock putting that clown up as the voice of their club on nationwide TV - what an utter embarrassment of a club. He's like an embarrassing uncle who has been let loose on the brandy ...
Initially I watched that and thought this guys runs a big successful tanker company and owns an SPFL team? He comes over as thick as mince. However over my career in financial services I met a lot like him in terms of running a successful business but aren’t actually that bright. They’re wired differently they take chances others wouldn’t and for many it comes off. The real entrepreneurs build businesses that they sell on or become household names and they are hugely impressive people (unlike Bowie) I’m referring to guys like Jim McColl Douglas Park etc.

2020, the year Scottish football decided bribery and corruption was acceptable and blamed the one club actively fighting against it. Then they asked for money from their government .

Die Kilmarnock. You won't be missed with your thuggery tactics, an abomination to the beautiful game.

You should never judge a book but listening to that man's like hearing a steamer debating whether he's having a pi$h before or after his kebab. There is plenty of evidence of inappropriate business and moral behaviour within the document. Just because the wrong doing isn't sensational to read doesn't make it acceptable. His rationale for what has happened is scary, especially if he really believes it.

nZZYd9W.png

whatever happened to their " investigation" into the racist Killie fan(s) earlier this season that were screaming racist abuse at Alfie?

I’m from the area, Killie are my local club and I always had a soft spot for them but Bowie does my nut in, he really does have a real dislike for us for god only knows what reason.

Killie fans love him though, they were in the grubber before he took over.

Was born a stone's throw from Rugby Park but grew up a Rangers fan because of my grandfather. Used to sneak into the ground as a kid. So there's always been a soft spot. Now - nothing. What with their shitty plastic pitch and diabolical stuff like this they can do one. With that pitch they shouldn't even be in the Premiership - how their few fans can turn up every other week to watch "football" on that surface is beyond me.

He sounds like that woman from chewin the fat in a nursing home. Couldnt listen past the 3rd 'you know'. Bitter man bitter club. Another wee sellic sidekick

That’s a Chairman, the mans a gibbering idiot. Just to 3cho other comments I’ve a very good mate who’s a Killie fan and they really do hate us but rely on our 2 visits a year to keep them going.

Kilmarnock, Dundee, Motherwell and Hearts are all nothing clubs who think they have some sort of rivalry with us and have a new found hatred of us. Ironically it’s clubs who previously had a level of respect for us.

Ive enjoyed a Pre game sash up with them all many years ago in their own supporters clubs and local Orange halls.

What an absolute retard.

Aside from the content in general. The bit at the end about being lucky to have technology like zoom otherwise they would have been gubbed. Never heard of a conference call? A total simpleton.

Maybe we missed a trick by not having a pop up version of the dossier.

I'm still confident that we will take the SPFL board to court. People like this knuckle dragger don't affect that.

When our fans start to attend matches in future, it's up to us to remember when and where to spend our money.

Kilmarnock fans have an absolute hatred of Rangers. Timmy fans mostly who can't afford to go to the piggery . Sorry state for a once proud club.

If Bowie doesnt think there is much to worry about in Rangers dossier about the corporate governance of the SPFL you wonder what his company records/ procedures are like.

That shit for brains idiot couldn’t spell the word dossier, let alone read it.

When interviewed after becoming chairman he said;

“I grew up in Stewarton, where the streets would empty on a Saturday afternoon because everyone had gone to the football.”

I missed my childhood so bought into Kilmarnock because Rugby Park is empty on a Saturday.

Irrespective of Bowie’s IQ, challenged or otherwise, what is demonstrated here is the ongoing use of our club as a chew toy for a collection of similar small club chairmen and officials.

That the filth are so inconsequential to them to the extent that they turn a blind eye to cheating, cronyism, racketeering and the heinously despicable 50 year acquiescing in and cover up of child rape.

The demonisation and hatred of our club has rendered Scottish football bereft of any good men who might recognise and confront base evil when they see it writ large before them. Instead they prefer to f*ck with us merely for being the apex club in Scottish football history.

Remember we are a club who were punished in the most unprecedented and draconian manner for the criminality of a parcel of rogues who attached themselves to our club due to the opportunity precipitated by our enemy...Rangers FC were not then and have never been subject to court action for any form of criminality!

One must hope that the line drawn in the sand by our acting chairman is one of tangibility and robustness. If not the club will continue to be at the mercy of anemic, parasitical cowards like Bowie bent on keeping us down whilst benefiting from our existence.

Remember this filth lurkers;

Scottish football and society tolerates your scum sucking club and its rancid mendacity to get at us! That is how entirely insignificant you are in the scheme of things. They are so f*cked up by their hatred of us to the utter detriment of their ambitions for their own clubs...Think about that! Now tell me how insignificant that makes you feel?

He mentions modern technology, but didn't see a problem with Dundee's vote being "quarantined", and thinks it was all transparent. Absolute imbecile!

So, in essence, he thinks the people who govern our game are doing the job just fine and that our dossier was pointless, well if he really does think that then our game is well and truly damaged beyond repair.

Or, is it more the case that they repeat the usual anti-Rangers narrative so to keep in line with the rest of Scottish football.

Guy is a weapon when he wanted no away fans at his ground losing money says it all.
makes a small club smaller.

Bulk waste disposal
What is his business background?

Which company does he run?

He is clearly an utter cretin and to suggest otherwise is worrying.

Sadly the world is full of rich idiots.

Billy Bowie Tankers. Bulk waste disposal, gully cleaning etc.

Ehh aye so basically the fingymajig worked for us so ehm I didny see anything wrong wif it, kinda, n Rangers ur just daft 'n' 'at for not going along wif whits best for me.

He said that he read through the statement .
I'm having trouble believing this guy can read.
He obviously didn't read the appendices especially Appendix 7, Counsel Opinion, if he had then he would maybe have realised what the bar stewards had done. He is clearly lost in this process as he refers to The Board not having done anything wrong. The claims were made against The Executive.

FFS if even Michael Stewart smelt something fishy that puts Billy Bowie in the order of things, lower than Michael Stewart.

Edit Sorry late to this party, post #59 nailed it.

Guy doesn’t understand proper company standards and governance. You get the feeling Bowie was expecting Rangers to produce evidence of Lawwell handing over a swag bag to Doncaster on camera. How feckers like him can think nothing was wrong with that resolution and vote, and the motives behind it, is beyond me. Rangers should add them to clubs we won’t be taking tickets for since they seem to be so vocal, b@stards.

Back