Kilmarnock Chairman Comments

That’s a Chairman, the mans a gibbering idiot. Just to 3cho other comments I’ve a very good mate who’s a Killie fan and they really do hate us but rely on our 2 visits a year to keep them going.

TBF Killie fans hate everybody and everything. Probably been in the top division for too long now and simply just look to survive - which is a common theme in Scotland. Living locally myself they don't have that pull for the locals that they once did.

Could probably do with dropping down a division as everything about that club seems stale. Got a nice big stadium but that's about it and the fact it's like a morgue almost every week you could argue it's done them more damage than good.

what school did he no go too, if wee nippy was in charge then i could blame her for another lost generation, Thick bastard

As usual mentally challengeds mouthing off on Twitter about The Rangers .The poor bastards can't help themselves , thank Fcuk I'm not one of them WATP

Billy Bowie has been very successful in building his company through his hard work and fair play to him for that. However, I would suggest that rather like the Motherwell CEO his background doesn’t give him the qualifications to deal with the issues at play here.

To support this I’ll provide one piece of evidence: more than once he mentioned the SPFL board but it was not the board who withheld information in the way money could be distributed to clubs, it wasn’t the board who dissembled with regard to resolutions and their effect, it wasn’t the board who jerrymandered the vote, it was the SPFL executive - essentially Doncaster, McLellan and McKenzie.

Frankly, as I’ve said before there are people who are club representatives to the SPFL who, while they may be successful I their business lives, would never be able to deal with certain business matters even within their own companies without advice and guidance from real professionals, chartered accountants and lawyers for example, but the lure of sitting at the Hampden table is too enticing for them to understand that they and Scottish football would be best served leaving it to those professionals.
This has described him perfectly IMO.

It’s interesting and intriguing how so many otherwise successful, wealthy businessmen can appear so utterly clueless and thick when discussing the running of a football club.

TBF Killie fans hate everybody and everything. Probably been in the top division for too long now and simply just look to survive - which is a common theme in Scotland. Living locally myself they don't have that pull for the locals that they once did.

Could probably do with dropping down a division as everything about that club seems stale. Got a nice big stadium but that's about it and the fact it's like a morgue almost every week you could argue it's done them more damage than good.
A nice big stadium? It’s a shithole :))

Now that is SHITE

what is shite about it? our supporters fill two of their stands up twice a season giving his club £500,000, that helps to keep his shite club afloat, there is no use coming onto FF or any other place and moaning about what other clubs do to Rangers and how much they hate us and then filling their stadiums up.
I am not attacking our away support who I believe are the best in the world, but as a club we have to start fighting back against those who would gladly see Rangers cease to exist, and like it or not, agree or not, the best weapon we have against these clubs is the Blue Pound.
and just to finish, surely we as Rangers supporters can come on here and have a discussion without resorting to abuse because you do not agree with what someone has written?

what is shite about it? our supporters fill two of their stands up twice a season giving his club £500,000, that helps to keep his shite club afloat, there is no use coming onto FF or any other place and moaning about what other clubs do to Rangers and how much they hate us and then filling their stadiums up.
I am not attacking our away support who I believe are the best in the world, but as a club we have to start fighting back against those who would gladly see Rangers cease to exist, and like it or not, agree or not, the best weapon we have against these clubs is the Blue Pound.
and just to finish, surely we as Rangers supporters can come on here and have a discussion without resorting to abuse because you do not agree with what someone has written?
Its shite we give them £600k a year Calm Down

You picked that up wrongly I agree with you.

nZZYd9W.png
Nailed it.

He deals in shite, he talks shite, but do you know what is really shite? our support will go to his dump and fill two stands and give him roughly £300,000, twice in the season another £300,000.
The Rangers support ensure that the likes of Killie, Hamilton and Livi survive to try and kill us. Those clubs have all shown their agenda recently, Livi in particular.

Make no mistake, without our cash every season, Livi and Hamilton are mid table championship material and Killie would likely yoyo up and down. All on their lovely plastic pitches.

Kilmarnock is one Rangers hating town, worked with quite a few people from that shithole over the years, one thing they all had in common was their sheer hatred of Rangers, as far as I'm aware none were RC and all Killie fans, but supported the Papists when playing us, they really did despise us, the worse one was a female who couldn't even bring herself to say the word Rangers. All loved Tommy Burns for some reason, I know he played and managed them but so have countless others.

Kilmarnock is one Rangers hating town, worked with quite a few people from that shithole over the years, one thing they all had in common was their sheer hatred of Rangers, as far as I'm aware none were RC and all Killie fans, but supported the Papists when playing us, they really did despise us, the worse one was a female who couldn't even bring herself to say the word Rangers. All loved Tommy Burns for some reason, I know he played and managed them but so have countless others.
Not the Killie I know mate!

There’s more bears in Killie than actual Killie fans or Beggars combined.
I used to travel on the Teddy Bears Bus from the Killie Masonic for years.

However I find Killie a bit like Falkirk where I now work, actual Killie fans are bitter that so many locals support us rather than their local team and hate us because of it.

However most Killie fans I know hate the shettlestons as well.

However I find Killie a bit like Falkirk where I now work, actual Killie fans are bitter that so many locals support us rather than their local team and hate us because of it.

I know quite a few Gers fans from Killie, two in particular who never miss a match anywhere, I'm referring to Killie fans and the general feeling I got from them that the area was not Gers friendly at all.

I know a Kilmarnock S/T holder who only misses 2 games at home every season.
Against they c.unts who he absolutely despises.

Is it just me.or.is this the normal pattern of slag of rangers when u want to change the headline.
releasing players but the headline is all about big bad rangers also I was told when one of the released players contacted the manager he claimed he knew nothing about his release but Billy talks about us

I saw on Twitter they’ve apparently released/going to release 12 players and only have 7 available first team players.

Surely not?

They lucked out in getting Steve Clarke - an excellent manager at SPFL level - everything else surrounding Kilmarnock in recent years has been a shambles.

Can see them struggling big time once football restarts.

If that guy made money, he must be the luckiest man in the world. As well as being inarticulate he also must be the thickest chairman in football and God knows, that’s saying something.

Now there's two reasons to give Killie a miss, this and their pathetic pitch

They’ve got a shitty 3rd rate pitch for no other reason because it gives them an advantage over everyone who hates playing on that type of surface and they are confident it is going to guarantee them enough points to avoid the possibility of relegation which would be crippling for them.

The cock and bull line that’s trotted out about them struggling to afford the upkeep of a decent grass pitch to justify that shit is exactly that! Other smaller clubs in the country manage it but they diddies have pulled a fast one with being allowed that garbage. Can’t stand kully fans and will love it when they get relegated...it’s going to happen eventually and I won’t let it pass without having some fun!

Kilmarnock run by mentally challenged bastards we should not be dealing with these kind of kunts anymore. Fcuk them.
My home town slub. He is certainly not a mentally challenged. However I despise Killie only second to the vermin. I would take great delight if they went bust.

I've always been against boycotting away games, mainly because I feel it hurts the team on the park. The more I'm hearing from chairmen, with apparently the good of the game at heart, the more I'm coming round to cutting their throats. They despise us, but tolerate due to the blue pound. The time is near my friends!
Do it! I did it years ago and I've never felt better

Kilmarnock have always been Rangers haters from as far back as I remember (and I'm from there). There is a hardcore fanbase, who are coincidentally usually also Nationalists who utterly despise Rangers and everything it stands for. This even continued after Celtic failed to win the Leaugue there acted like morons and flung horse shit at their fans outside.

I can't understand why anyone who read the Rangers dossier cannot see there are serious questions that need answers.The SPFL executive are clearly corrupt.

Reactions: Jeb
Back