Kilmarnock Goalie

From what I see of the highlights he was abysmal. Can only assume it was a tim that picked the team of the week if they have a balloon who conceded 5 goals

I don't think any of the media actually watch enough of the Scottish games to genuinely rate the player. Other than they don't take their eyes off the green and grey of course. Other than that I think they just pick random numbers out a hat.

Even if the lad did have a good performance out with the 5 goals he let in he can't get a high rating after letting in 5 goals period.

Did the Dundee Utd keeper make it into the Europa Conference League team of the week.?:D

Credit where it's due, the boy donated his gloves to charity afterwards.

EMZsQlYWsAAdU_B.jpg

Killie's 1st choice Zac Hemmings is out injured; he is a very talented young keeper.

Walker was a decent enough backup on what I saw last season, but yesterday? Deary me.

I seen Jota's goal on Twitter and it was a decent strike but it looked like the keeper had inflatable gloves on as there is not way his hands were in those gloves. I can only imagine what the other 4 goals were like.

Obviously picked by some Papist at Sky. The implication being: “if it wisnae fur this guy ra scum would o’ ran amok, n’at…”

I'd love, absolutely LOVE killie to be relegated again. They will get better though, theyve played both OF teams in their first 3 games and Hemming is a good GK. Walker is absolute dross

I rarely watch their highlights but wanted to see this for myself.

He got nutmegged from an overhead kick ffs.

On top of that, the defending was abysmal. Jotas goal was good but not a single player within 5 yards of him. He’s probably their most dangerous player and they give him all the space in the world.

Then watch the defenders standing about gawking at the new guy as he has all the time to take his goal. It’s not even amateur it’s pathetic

Against us they play defensive game against Tim’s they play attacking game , well tried. Keeper was horrendous.

He was absolutely atrocious. And that’s an understatement.

Jota hit the ball hard, it was a very good strike, but the Killie goalie got his hand to it and any decent goalie keeps it out.

He gets nut megged for one of the goals and then pushed another shot straight into the path of a Celtic player for another goal.
just wathed the goals yup he could better at 3 of them, alos watched the hearts game the dundee utd keeper was honking guess catching the ball is not part of being a goalkeeper anymore.

I don't think any of the media actually watch enough of the Scottish games to genuinely rate the player. Other than they don't take their eyes off the green and grey of course. Other than that I think they just pick random numbers out a hat.

Even if the lad did have a good performance out with the 5 goals he let in he can't get a high rating after letting in 5 goals period.
The St. Johnstone goalie got higher marks than Jon in some rags...... work that one out?

Back