Kilmarnock Goalie

He was absolutely atrocious. And that’s an understatement.

Jota hit the ball hard, it was a very good strike, but the Killie goalie got his hand to it and any decent goalie keeps it out.

He gets nut megged for one of the goals and then pushed another shot straight into the path of a Celtic player for another goal.

This sort of nonsense has been going on for over 30 years. I remember evrry week the Sunday Mail had a Team of the Week, which always included Paul McStay, even when he wasn't playing.

Dark forces at work indeed . . .
Even worse than that, after Rangers beat Dundee Utd 7-1 in a semi-final, when you added up their player ratings the following day, they totalled more than ours!

Being starved of football for a couple of months i done something id not normally do.
First league games of the season and i watched the re run of the full Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd on BBC Alba. Dundee Utd played Killie off the park and could have scored a few, Killie rode their luck to stay in the game at 1 nil down and scored an equaliser in the last minute.
Killie came to Ibrox and shut the door and its Rangers own failings not to open them up and score more. Dundee Utd have conceded 11 in their last 2 games, doesn't say much for Killie.
After yesterday the league is practically over and Jota will win the Ballon d'Or.
Don't fall into the trap bears, a long way to go and that lot will not face such dross every week.

What's more scary to me is the amount of Rangers fans that kept watching past goal number 1-2........

As soon as the first 1 went in it was well turned off in my household. And only reason I watched to the first goal was because I had a feeling they would slip up.

He was shite. But what he had in front of him as in a midfield and defenders were worse.
2 celtc goals came from overhead kicks in the 6 yard box with no Killie defenders anywhere near the ball. How the fck could that happen.
That's one of the reasons celtc get humiliated in Europe every year, they think foreign defences will give them the same space in the box that the Scottish diddy teams give them.

Granted I only watch a 3 minute highlight reel of the game, but how he has gotten into the team of the week I don't know. He was awful. Even McInnes said he thought he should have done better with Jota's goal.

Nutmegged from an overhead kick as well.....just retire mate.

I only saw the goals as Youtube highlighted the scums goals as 'incredible and acrobatic' so I wanted to see for myself if they were incredible. And they were, incredibly pish.

Jota's was a good strike but any hand less feeble than a 90 year old OAP would have kept it out surely.

As for the two overhead kicks, the first one was as slow as treacle and the second one went through his legs. Embarrassing.

More importantly was he in the Sun Team of the Week , that's got to be a more accurate assessment!

I checked FotMob the ap I use for scores, stats etc and he didn't even get half marks but did come close with 4.9

I'm presuming he was a spectator but Hart got 7.2 , although surprisingly he wasn't the best goalie if the Week that went to Carson of St Mirren, who scored 7 8 based on making 1 save.

2 celtc goals came from overhead kicks in the 6 yard box with no Killie defenders anywhere near the ball. How the fck could that happen.
That's one of the reasons celtc get humiliated in Europe every year, they think foreign defences will give them the same space in the box that the Scottish diddy teams give them.
Aye and the bastards had 11 men in the box at Ibrox last week , they were a disgrace yesterday and i hope they and that pitch go straight back down again

Back in the day, septic players and Sutton in particular were questioning why the then Kilmarnock goalkeeper Gordon Marshall wouldn't help out his former team and let in more goals. I don't imagine this present Kilmarnock team would need must persuasion in allowing the favourite team of certain Killie players to score against them. Unlike when playing Rangers when it seems their life depended on getting a result.

Zander Clark ,ex St Johnstone keeper is supposedly still without a club.

Kilmarnock and Dundee Hibs could be doing with giving him a wee phone call

He was absolutely atrocious. And that’s an understatement.

Jota hit the ball hard, it was a very good strike, but the Killie goalie got his hand to it and any decent goalie keeps it out.

He gets nut megged for one of the goals and then pushed another shot straight into the path of a Celtic player for another goal.

Sounds like blatant cheating.

Back