Kilmarnock have 3 men sent off

I read they are going to appeal 2 of the red cards but even agree Broadfoot winds up the opposing team too much but were still raging at the ref....

"How many fouls did shinnie make before getting booked?
boyd booked after 20 seconds??? For what?

absolutely disgusted with that refereeing performance."

To be fair Killie are dirty bastards especially broadfoot. Strange they don’t get sent off against us and convenient they play the scum next week

Killie get 3 reds against the sheep today with the scum to play them next week coincidence bears?
fKgfaYA.gif

Do folk genuinely believe that McLean was red carding Kilmarnock players today with the sole intention of having them suspended for a game next week because it's against the paedos?

Really?

Funny thing is the guy trying to tell them their job is the one likely to be the prime candidate for the Scotland gig.

He should know by now the only way to influence them is to be employed by the east end rhabids.

Two shitey wee teams, two shitey wee managers, one cock socket for a ref and a chance gain brownie points by further weakening Killie in next weeks game against the establishment team.

Drown your sorrows tonight Stevie, glug away.

Regardless of who they play next week, they've been due plenty of red cards. They've spent games against us making challenges worthy of a red but getting away with it. I'm not surprised at all at today.

Reading that dominic ball dished out another glasgow kiss today,wonder if shitey whitey will cite him?.

Am I the only one who smiled and thought 'good' when we saw on the match updates that Broadfoot had been sent off for violent conduct

Clarke says McLean probably feels pressure when refereeing Kilmarnock games because his father played 400 games for Killie. On that basis it might explain why he bends over backwards for other teams when he is refereeing Rangers because his brother was a signed Rangers player but didn't make the grade. He also played for Motherwell and Ross County but I don't recall either of them complaining about him. Or perhaps he is just a poor referee!

Back