Kilmarnock Hibs

Really needs given a chance next season. He might not be the most technically gifted player but he's got a engine on him and can score goals. Something that should always be welcome into any teams midfield

It's the same issue we have with every player though – it's a different game when you're playing against 10 men in defence. What works for Hibs may not work for us.

It's the same issue we have with every player though – it's a different game when you're playing against 10 men in defence. What works for Hibs may not work for us.
It's true that it's different but he's hardly had a chance under Gerrard, with the Euros potentially keeping a midfielder or two back from the start of the preseason/european qualifiers im hoping he will get a chance

I see killies poets have reverted back tae normal against a green n grey team.

Aye, good ol' professional premier league mentally challengeds.

It's true that it's different but he's hardly had a chance under Gerrard, with the Euros potentially keeping a midfielder or two back from the start of the preseason/european qualifiers im hoping he will get a chance

I'm one of the few that thinks he has something to offer, hopefully he gets a chance and takes it.

Docherty was player of the year for Shrewsbury last season in league one he may have a level and the level at Rangers may be too big for him. I’d like to see him get a chance but not sure he will under Management Team. I see he scored today and got MOM.

Kilmarnock should have pretended they were up against us again. Sickening seeing these teams playing us like a World Cup final then going out and getting pumped the next week

Docherty,Murphy and McCrorie are all making a case for being a valuable part of next seasons squad,but I’m not sure they meet the current ‘criteria ‘.

Docherty,Murphy and McCrorie are all making a case for being a valuable part of next seasons squad,but I’m not sure they meet the current ‘criteria ‘.

That’s exactly what our players need to be doing when they go out on loan. If they aren’t excelling they’ll unlikely have a future with us. Do well and they may get a second chance or earn themselves a decent move.

What’s the current criteria?
Ball retention and pace of a certain standard depending on the position they play mate.

Not necessarily a dig at coaching staff,but they want players with certain abilities to suit the style they want to play which sounds logical to be fair on the face of it- I’m just not sure we should be dismissing players largely for those reasons.

Just my own opinion.

Ball retention and pace of a certain standard depending on the position they play mate.

Not necessarily a dig at coaching staff,but they want players with certain abilities to suit the style they want to play which sounds logical to be fair on the face of it- I’m just not sure we should be dismissing players largely for those reasons.

Just my own opinion.
If they do well on loan I’m sure they’ll be looked at in friendlies and early qualifiers, but we definitely need a step up in quality again so it’ll be tough for sure.

If they do well on loan I’m sure they’ll be looked at in friendlies and early qualifiers, but we definitely need a step up in quality again so it’ll be tough for sure.
I hope you’re right mate,but I think Gerrard has a stubbornness about him in his philosophy.

Then again,maybe I’m being stubborn hoping that players already on our books have enough to make it with us- I suppose time will tell.

I hope you’re right mate,but I think Gerrard has a stubbornness about him in his philosophy.

Then again,maybe I’m being stubborn hoping that players already on our books have enough to make it with us- I suppose time will tell.
I think he has a standard he expects, not only on the pitch but the way players carry themselves which fans don’t really see. And if a player isn’t meeting those standards they’re out. He’s trying to be ruthless which comes across as stubborn, when a player looks decent on the pitch but maybe not meeting the standards right through. That’s how I see it because I don’t buy the favouritism. Not at the expense of having a better team.

Back