Kilmarnock Karma

I am no expert on body language but watching the news earlier it looked like the Kilmarnock player was distancing himself from their new manager. I can see his stay being short lived there
There going to have a disaster of a season I can't wait

jQEtGFA.gif

I wonder if bigot Tom English will be upset at Kilmarnock celebrating a goal against part time rugby players?
Some of these tackles on the placky pitch could end some seasons next week...here's hoping

The wheels will come off Killie without Clarke. That was a good preview. Only got away with it because the opposition were horrendous.

It’s mental to think they’ll be Serbian Ultras coming to Kilmarnock only to realise there’s nothing worth destroying in the town centre. They’ll be like “This place makes Belgrade look luxury”. Can’t wait to see the junkies v the Ultras. :))

Have to look at the bigger picture. Another advantage of them winning tonight is that they will be travelling back from Belgrade just before the first league match. Looking at their squad and it’s clear they have no squad depth, we do.

There’s more advantages to us, Kilmarnock going through than going out in the first round.

Are you using the 'would help us in the league argument'? If so...

We had 15 Euro games last season to Aberdeen's 2 & Killie's 0. Still finished 11 points clear of both.

Are you using the 'would help us in the league argument'? If so...

We had 15 Euro games last season to Aberdeen's 2 & Killie's 0. Still finished 11 points clear of both.

Not for the overall season of course, I’m only talking about the first game which is a difficult one.

It will certainly help us Kilmarnock travelling half way round Europe and playing in, fingers crossed, 30 plus degrees heat on the Thursday night just before we play them on the Sunday.

Not for the overall season of course, I’m only talking about the first game which is a difficult one.

It will certainly help us Kilmarnock travelling half way round Europe and playing in, fingers crossed, 30 plus degrees heat on the Thursday night just before we play them on the Sunday.

We shouldn't be relying on that. Again, fuck them

SNP about to declare tomorrow a public holiday to celebrate national success against world class pub teams ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, until they realised what date it was;)

Back