Kilmarnock replay £27

£27 is a rip off. Killie should be ashamed, it’s only going to diminish their away support also.
They only care about fleecing as much cash as they can get, otherwise they would be doing the right thing, setting the price low and asking for a decent ticket allocation (more than 800).

Between this and their odious Manager’s recent behaviour, we are due them a pumping. Hopefully we oblige.

Think I'm gonna pass on this, especially since I'm up at 4am the next day. I'll happily wait until the 16th March to watch Kilmarnock come to Ibrox again.

Another club complicent in our turmoils and they are still receiving funding from us and taking the piss.Never a penny to any of them ever.

Frustrations over prices surely needs to be aimed at Kilmarnock rather than Rangers. The exact same price seems too much of a coincidence really.

The club could should come out and say they tried to lower the prices if they wanted it lower. Put Kilmarnock in a position.

Not seen us in action since December 29th and have got some money left over so I'll go to the replay.

Kilmarnock are money grabbin fuukin arseholes. It'll no be this season but if they get relegated soon I'll have a hauf to celebrate.

Seem someone post saying Killie will be due to make near £1 million from out games alone this season. 4 games at rugby Park and 50% of an Ibrox gate.

two of the games at rugby park were also 50%

Maybe now they can afford to run with a grass pitch again?

For those of questioning the prices If you are kilmarnock what option do you take 37,000 bears at £27 =£999,999 or 50,000 bears at £20 = £1,000,000 .........

maybe Rangers could've done more in the initial tie but given we take most of the support i doubt it was in our interest to do so

That not just the away scheme?

Aye that is what I thought.

£27 is very steep for a cup replay on a Wednesday night because we couldn't beat them on a Saturday. There is no dressing it up.

£15 and get arses on seats Rangers. Poor.

After the last 7 years

After paying a fiver to watch us get humiliated by Motherwell in the playoff final

Do you want to win the Scottish Cup or not ?

Not saying the price is right but Ibrox was full at 40 a go for UEFA Cup.

Aye that is what I thought.

£27 is very steep for a cup replay on a Wednesday night because we couldn't beat them on a Saturday. There is no dressing it up.

£15 and get arses on seats Rangers. Poor.

See earlier posts. Unlikely this is Rangers doing. Clubs have to agree on pricing or SFA set it. Once price is agreed for the first tie the same pricing applies to any replay.

Playing Kilmarnock 7 times in one season ...... think I’ll pass . Be sick of the sight of them .

Why can’t we have a normal football system where you play each other twice in the league then the maximum you can play any team is 5 .

SEVEN games against the same team . Fck off Scottish football .

Expected it to be £27 again to be fair. Same price as first game. Hope we take care of these c*nts sick of the sight of them.

Not priced correctly but as said out hands will have been tied. I'm most shocked at kids £10 when it's 19:45 ko in February. Not exactly making it cheap when many kids won't be able to go anyway

Playing Kilmarnock 7 times in one season ...... think I’ll pass . Be sick of the sight of them .

Why can’t we have a normal football system where you play each other twice in the league then the maximum you can play any team is 5 .

SEVEN games against the same team . Fck off Scottish football .
My hatred for Scottish football grows stronger by the day.

If it wasn't for Rangers I'd be nowhere near this horrendous f.ucking set up.

you can cancel 2 games per season on CCC's and not thrown off the scheme , i was away for last season Old firm game so i cancelled ....
Is that for home games mate? I'm on the scheme but don't think i'll make the replay.

BF5 punters like myself being moved to accommodate a larger away support.

At least Killie have to pay for any tickets they request which then go unsold.

c) The visiting club shall be responsible for payment of all tickets asked for and allotted.

d) The visiting club shall ensure that any tickets which are not required, together with a remittance for the total allotment, are in the hands of the ground club at least twenty four hours before the time of kick-off.

e) If any of the tickets which are so returned are subsequently sold, an appropriate refund will be made by the host club.

Back