Kilmarnock replay £27

The last game i attended was Pedro's last game Vs Killie. So hopefully this time will be better. I'm going to try and go to this. It's just the parking malarkey i'm hearing about that's putting me off taking the car so i'll probably need to get train. Killie are a bastard of a team to play against tho.

you can cancel 2 games per season on CCC's and not thrown off the scheme , i was away for last season Old firm game so i cancelled ....

I thought so too then I got this reply from them:

Hello

Thank you for your email, unfortunately it is not possible to cancel single matches under the "all non-season ticket home matches" option. If you wish to cancel you would have to cancel your subscription to all non-season ticket home matches and associated priority for semi-final/final matches for the remainder of the season.

Please verify if you wish to proceed with the cancellation?

Regards,

The last game i attended was Pedro's last game Vs Killie. So hopefully this time will be better. I'm going to try and go to this. It's just the parking malarkey i'm hearing about that's putting me off taking the car so i'll probably need to get train. Killie are a bastard of a team to play against tho.
Be assured, Broadfoot's still a prick, our teams much better now though

Back