Kilmarnock sign up with Hummel

New Hummel brand ambassador

Kilmarnock-fan-Gordon-Sawers.jpg

Sorry Hummel not all clubs in Scotland will get you the kind of returns that Rangers did. On the brightside though, I doubt there will be many items out of stock for months on end.

If that's the level Hummel are attaining to reach then goodbye to them and fingers crossed we get a better supplier than them or umbro

The Hummel stuff was actually really good, the strips were excellent, the training gear was unique and good quality , it's a shame they maybe took on too much or didn't have the confidence to make the large quantities we required, that ruined things along with fatso sticking his oar in.

Our strips have been a lot better than the adidas and nike stuff that other clubs have been given lately.

Supply has been mince, strip quality and design especially this season have been great. Have u bought Mehmet from turkey's Union Jack strip by accident?

They have made some embarassing gaffes regrding the kit - the chevrons going the wrong direction, different coloured stripes on strips. These where mistake son the first team kits -it was and is embarassing

They have made some embarassing gaffes regrding the kit - the chevrons going the wrong direction, different coloured stripes on strips. These where mistake son the first team kits -it was and is embarassing
Is that not down to a supply/production fault rather than strip quality and design?

Your entitled to a moan & a replacement about the stuff you mentioned, but they've made some good kits for us over the years.

The Hummel gear has been really good, I've got last years home & away top, This years black edition kit & the blue training 1/4 zip, they are all great especially the training top.

Unfortunately I don't think we will get as good next year given the circumstances

Said it when we announced hummel, this would ve a disaster for us . They are just not anywere near the shirt manufacturer we need.. killie is about there level...
Majority on here when the kit deal got announced were creaming themselves!

It’s also a tad hypocritical that we are slagging off Kilmarnock when we have no deal in place as far as I know for next season, and as a few other posters have said we may be toxic to other kit manufacturers.

They really must be kicking themselves for not committing to us the way they originally said they would. They must have left a fortune on the table with all of their supply issues.

Is that not down to a supply/production fault rather than strip quality and design?

Your entitled to a moan & a replacement about the stuff you mentioned, but they've made some good kits for us over the years.
We are barely into month 18 of this deal. :)) Do you live by dog years? (Sorry bud, I just found that quite funny ;) )

He means the stuff the team were wearing. Kent had the stripes back to front and Jack I think had chevrons the wrong way.

He means the stuff the team were wearing. Kent had the stripes back to front and Jack I think had chevrons the wrong way.
Vaguely remember that now that you mention it

Agree it is a bit of a shambles especially on players :)) It's one thing for their mass production line and another for the kits they're giving players.

Majority on here when the kit deal got announced were creaming themselves!

It’s also a tad hypocritical that we are slagging off Kilmarnock when we have no deal in place as far as I know for next season, and as a few other posters have said we may be toxic to other kit manufacturers.
I wasnt, they are nowere near what we needed. People were blinded by shirts made in the 80s.. hummel by all acounts are very small.. they do basketball etc but if we want to get back to being at the top again we need a major player hummel are no were near rhe top 10

Vaguely remember that now that you mention it

Agree it is a bit of a shambles especially on players :)) It's one thing for their mass production line and another for the kits they're giving players.
Totally amateurish. Probably worth a few quid though, the Kent shirt as a collectors item.

I wasnt, they are nowere near what we needed. People were blinded by shirts made in the 80s.. hummel by all acounts are very small.. they do basketball etc but if we want to get back to being at the top again we need a major player hummel are no were near rhe top 10
Fair enough mate wasn’t aiming directly at you just saying what it was.

out of interest who would you realistically like to see produce our kits next season and taking everything into account that’s been going on with Sdi and now Hummel/Elite?

The gear has been good just not accessible. Can't see it changing next season whoever the supplier is...

Quite liked the kits and training gear they brought out.

But they've probably found their level.

Fair enough mate wasn’t aiming directly at you just saying what it was.

out of interest who would you realistically like to see produce our kits next season and taking everything into account that’s been going on with Sdi and now Hummel/Elite?
Tbh i dont know. I doubt it will be adidas as they have celtic doubt nike will touch us
Undrr armour would ve decent to to honest.
Our chairman eyc have a massive 4 mnths to get something in place .but i fear it will be something that SDI will be involved in

Tbh i dont know. I doubt it will be adidas as they have celtic doubt nike will touch us
Our chairman eyc have a massive 4 mnths to get something in place .but i fear it will be something that SDI will be involved in

The stark reality is that at this point in the season the design of the following season's strip would normally already have been agreed and the production process planned. As things stand we don't have a manufacturer or a distributor. So rather than having 4 months to sort it out I'd say we are 4 months behind.

Last edited:
The scum have Adidas? Hope they get the shitey generic kit the sheep play in.

Brand association, it's important.

They're the elite suppliers, Puma and Umbro are a step below with everyone else being considered small time.

That is such an old school attitude mate.

Nowadays you have huge teams using brands such as Hummel, New Balance, Under Armour etc as they are offering the best deal in terms of money.

On a side note - Puma are basically Ashley's "bitch"

Back