Kilmarnock slap £3m tag on Rangers supporting Greg Taylor

£3m? I wonder if they’re paying him as a £3m player...His agent should be on the phone to the club as I type this

giphy.gif

Nobody would be stupid enough to pay that.

The fact they are interested in guys like Taylor and McKenna gives me real hope for this season

Doing the same as the did with Jones. You simply cannot value a player at £3m and then not give him a contract on at least £15k a week. Killie just sow resentment in their players when they value their players like this and pay them about £1k a week.

If a player hears that his Club value him so highly, he wants to be recompensed in line with that valuation.

That's fantastic from Killie. They're entitled to ask what they want for their player and with Celtic supposedly being cash rich the price for them goes up. With them wanting to preserve that reputation they'll end up paying over the odds for someone who's an average player.

Offer £1 million plus Dodoo and Holt on loan they don't have a backup striker so may suit them or maybe we should go for Birgir Meling instead

Wonder if their new left back at 3m from vienna will be able to rescue his career there. Remember kouassi was 3m?

Back