Kilmarnock slap £3m tag on Rangers supporting Greg Taylor

either way, TLRB said he was still wanting 3 or 4.

He's got one in the keeper, is he really going to throw in several debutants at Ibrox next sunday?

Boyd is going to be absolutely raging with this, him and the rest of the Mhedia are going to be all over this in tomorrows rhags.

DERISORY LOW BALL OFFER FROM EAST END

I can see it now.

Media state the shameless ones have offered £1m plus a player on loan and won't go higher
Shameless is the word, they started at £1.2m for Turnbull despite the fact that Motherwell were already on the record saying they wouldn't sell for less than their record

You guys realise 3m is the number Celtic / lawell have placed in the media so when they get him for c1m they can claim how good they are at negotiating right? Every report has been between 800k to 1m, now that the deal is going to happen this is Celts way of pacifying their fans with a 'we signed a 3m player' - no way Killie asked for anything like this. The German team who enquired about him a couple of months back, the media reported 500k.
The real question is, why would a rangers man sign for them? The satisfaction of any money will fade when you have to pull on that f**** strip, and attend you first supporters meeting standing next to Lennon. Your family sitting watching your debut listening to the unwashed scum around them denigrating your religion and spouting their tinpot conspiracy theories. Unthinkable

You guys realise 3m is the number Celtic / lawell have placed in the media so when they get him for c1m they can claim how good they are at negotiating right? Every report has been between 800k to 1m, now that the deal is going to happen this is Celts way of pacifying their fans with a 'we signed a 3m player' - no way Killie asked for anything like this. The German team who enquired about him a couple of months back, the media reported 500k.
The real question is, why would a rangers man sign for them? The satisfaction of any money will fade when you have to pull on that f**** strip, and attend you first supporters meeting standing next to Lennon. Your family sitting watching your debut listening to the unwashed scum around them denigrating your religion and spouting their tinpot conspiracy theories. Unthinkable

THIS.

All the talk of them being peado harbourers, scum, liars...all of it.

No Rangers supporter should ever stoop to those lows or he's simply not a Rangers supporter.

He’s a better left back than we’ve got currently, Gerrard thinks he’s too small. If we are not showing an interest in him then good luck to him if he can 10x his wage - obviously not staunch enough.

who on earth is this Henry fellow?

Dud centre half they signed from Dundee two years ago , after he had a few good games . They are paying him near 10 grand a week and he is apparently that bad he rarely even plays for the under 23s

They have about 50 players hence the wage bill of £60 million

Kilmarnock wouldn’t want him especially given he’s on 5 times their top earner

who on earth is this Henry fellow?

Neighbours-Henry-Ramsay-Craig-McLachlan-Charlene-Kylie-Minogue-1105976.jpg

would it be allowed, being a rangers supporter playing for no longer separate entity f.c to pretend to embrace their culture, but all the while waiting for a Rangers v cellic game and then when collecting the ball run towards their own goalkeeper and deliberately smash the ball past whatever shit goalkeeper they have, celebrate and run into the crowd, lifting the green and grey rag up to reveal a Rangers top? would the goal stand? and could Greg be that player?

would it be allowed, being a rangers supporter playing for no longer separate entity f.c to pretend to embrace their culture, but all the while waiting for a Rangers v cellic game and then when collecting the ball run towards your own goalkeeper and deliberately smash the ball past whatever shit goalkeeper they have, celebrate and run into the crowd, lifting the green and grey rag up to reveal a Rangers top? would the goal stand? and could Greg be that player?

would love to see it

would it be allowed, being a rangers supporter playing for no longer separate entity f.c to pretend to embrace their culture, but all the while waiting for a Rangers v cellic game and then when collecting the ball run towards their own goalkeeper and deliberately smash the ball past whatever shit goalkeeper they have, celebrate and run into the crowd, lifting the green and grey rag up to reveal a Rangers top? would the goal stand? and could Greg be that player?
poll to follow!

3 mill is what they agreed to pay for Turnbull, Killie would be mad to accept only a million.

£3m :D:D:D I suppose when you go bragging about how cash rich you are you shouldn’t be surprised when clubs expect you to pay through the nose for players.

They have a load of cash as they like to keep telling us. So if anyone wants to buy one of your players for the scum, they have every right to inflate the price to get what is best for them, especially if player is under contract.
I think he is worth about a million but if Killie can get more good

Not by any means sticking up for Celtic here, but how in the blue-hell can Killie justify that valuation?

They'll be paying him no more than £3k a week, if that, with just under 2 years left on his deal.

So a player who's overall deal is worth about £300k is worth £3m?

They can't hold out for fees like that if the player in question isn't on a salary reflecting a player of that value.

Utterly delusional.

He's in an impossible position. Sure he might be a Bear, but if we don't want him and someone comes in offering him ten times his currently weekly wage, setting him up for life, what would you do?

Not by any means sticking up for Celtic here, but how in the blue-hell can Killie justify that valuation?

They'll be paying him no more than £3k a week, if that, with just under 2 years left on his deal.

They can't hold out for fees like that if the player in question isn't on a salary reflecting a player of that value.

Utterly delusional.

It's what they did with Jones and then they got all offended when he signed a pre-contract for us instead. If you turn down big money offers for your players, you have to give them a new contract reflecting the valuation you're placing on them, otherwise they will obviously be resentful of the loss of earnings. It's why Morelos and Tavernier have had umpteen new deals.

He's in an impossible position. Sure he might be a Bear, but if we don't want him and someone comes in offering him ten times his currently weekly wage, setting him up for life, what would you do?
I wouldn’t be signing for them and I’d publicly declare it too after they offered me terms!

I’d still earn a decent wage and lifestyle from Football and would never have to buy a pint in a Rangers Boozer ever again ;)

Utterly delusional.

Back in 2011 Cammy Bell was Kilmarnocks top earner on £1800 a week . I know this for a fact ;)

I doubt that’s risen much so their top guy will be on maximum £2500 a week just now , if that .

English Championship prices.

FWIW I don't think he's any better than any of our 3 lb options.

Good bear or not the times I've watched him outwith our games, for Scotland he looked out of his depth in a bad Scotland side and v Connahs Quay he was awful.

Utterly delusional.
Internationalist. Bargain!

How boring are the sheep on here who continually throw about terms like “no-one is paying that” etc etc

I say fair play to them. I’m all for Scottish players going for more money because sooner or later the elite Scottish players will play with us and there will be no debate when we win the league.

£3m :D:D:D I suppose when you go bragging about how cash rich you are you shouldn’t be surprised when clubs expect you to pay through the nose for players.
yup for years when a club found out we were interested in a player all of a sudden his worth shot up and that was without us bragging in the press that we had £100million sitting wasting space in the tin

I didn't think he was good enough to be a starter for us and that's before i seen his ridiculous price tag.

I hope the thaigs do get him and pay the full 3m.

6m spent on 2x average LB's would be glorious.

Utterly delusional.

Kinda odd logic. They were prepared to pay around £3m for Turnbull - who's salary at Motherwell had just risen from circa £400 a week to under £2k a week. In our time we've also paid big bucks for guys on buttons.

Back