Kilmarnock slap £3m tag on Rangers supporting Greg Taylor

To be honest if they can suggest they got £25m for biscuit hips I have no issue with Kilmarnock holding out for £3m. And the Yahoos shouldn't either.

At least he isn't injured.

He’s a better left back than we’ve got currently, Gerrard thinks he’s too small. If we are not showing an interest in him then good luck to him if he can 10x his wage - obviously not staunch enough.
Is he heck better than Flanno, he's not even better than Barasic or Halliday.

Thats now the 2 Dundee boys of Henry and Bain effectively know they’re not wanted.....another split in the camp!
Bain is injured and out for up to 6 weeks. His "quality" is up for debate right enough.

Hendry's isn't. He is rank f*ckin rotten

SPFL clubs are just starting a B&M version of the EPL transfer market. It seems funny, but the point isn't that hard to grasp.

If we're (Scottish teams) to have ANY chance of signing ANYONE from these shores going forward, then we've all got to start making the kind of money from transfers that's going to (at least in-part) cover an attempt to bring in someone from the market that we all, naturally, shop in.

Like it or not, when we fans laugh at these valuations, we're just as guilty of holding back our game (and our survival) as the dinosaurs that run the show up here.

Good luck to them with that.

Edit - Kilmarnock that is. A pox on the filth, now and forever more.

Last edited:
He seems rather slight and not very bright if he's considering going to them.

Sure I seen someone say his old man posts on here? He must be fucking mortified. Aligning with complicit fc, ffs
I know what you mean, it so hard to contemplate ever working or playing for them.

I guess when someone offers to likely quadruple your salary you sit up and listen, no matter who it is.

I think Taylor is a decent LB who would do a reasonable job for us actually, especially given our challenges in that position and assuming that Barisic is heading for the exit door, which everyone seems to believe is the case. But £3M is clearly too much. £1M plus a player such as Dodoo seems about right to me.

I think Taylor is a decent LB who would do a reasonable job for us actually, especially given our challenges in that position and assuming that Barisic is heading for the exit door, which everyone seems to believe is the case. But £3M is clearly too much. £1M plus a player such as Dodoo seems about right to me.

If we were offering Dodoo as part of the deal we would need to give them another £2mil on top

So, basically £1million for Taylor and £2million write off for their dud Hendry.
SPFL clubs are just starting a B&M version of the EPL transfer market. It seems funny, but the point isn't that hard to grasp.

If we're (Scottish teams) to have ANY chance of signing ANYONE from these shores going forward, then we've all got to start making money from transfers that's going to (at least in-part) cover an attempt to bring in someone from the market that we all, naturally, shop in.

Like it or not, when we fans laugh at these valuations, we're just as bad at holding back our game (and our survival) as the dinosaurs that run the show up here.

Good luck to them with that.

Edit - Kilmarnock that is. A pox on the filth, now and forever more.

Killie and others need to start making money to ensure their grounds are safe first and foremost.

Can't we just swap Barasic who is a Croatian internationalist, and build them a couple of new handicapped spectator shelters as well, deal done ;)

Last edited:
They have told the bheasts that it will be £3m or no deal.
Media state the shameless ones have offered £1m plus a player on loan and won't go higher.

Celtic just sold a Scottish international left back for £25m so think Killie are well within their rights to ask for less than an eighth of that transfer fee for their own internationalist.

He's in an impossible position. Sure he might be a Bear, but if we don't want him and someone comes in offering him ten times his currently weekly wage, setting him up for life, what would you do?
Defo wudnt.be going to the peados once a bear alwsys.a bear

A hypothetical conversation I’ve had many times is “would you sign for Celtic for £10000 a week”. I always get called a liar when I say no chance but I genuinely wouldn’t. If I was good enough at football that Celtic were willing to pay me £10000 a week surely someone else would come in for me soon? I’d rather play for a Championship side than them!!!

Don’t go Greg!

The same fee as what we paid for a current Swedish internationalist who's got years of experience in Serie A.

Nowhere near worth that sort of money.

We have missed having a deep cover operative since Ambrose left. If Celtic want to pay £3m for one of us so much the better as long as he doesn’t forget his roots when the time is right.

£3m for Taylor is a bit over the top. Perhaps down in England that would be a fair fee but c'mon. However, if Celtic are in for him then whatever Kilmarnock want is a fair price. If we were after him then on yer bike.

Last edited:
Clubs finally seem to be smartening up that their offer of a lot lower fee and either a player on loan they still want to keep for the future or their dross isn't good enough

When is Boyd's column where he tells us how disgusted he is about this and that it's one club and one club only trying to lowball teams for their best players?
I'm sure we will read it in tommorow's papers and on RC from that senile old twat Keevins who will have forgotten what he said about us.

Celtic just got £25m for the boy with the glass hips.

Like what happened with Neymar/Barca, Clubs are going to take the absolute f*cking piss out of them. Rightfully so.

£3m for Taylor is a bit over the top. Perhaps down in England that would be a fair fee but c'mon. However, if Celtic are in for him then whatever Kilmarnock want is a fair price. If we were after him then on yer bike.

Since Celtic advertised the fact that Tierney went for £25 million then no Scottish club is going to sell to them on the cheap because they know they have money.

Panic buy by them once they realised that Bolingoli was hopeless - no way did they want to spend another couple of million on a left back having (allegedly) spent £3m on one.

Back