Kilmarnock Tickets

I’m more worried will we get a win at their ground for the first time in the league for ages
My point was they are leaving themselves open if they only give us one stand and they have a public sale for the rest of the ground.

Don’t like the plastic park but I believe they have laid a new one down.I’m confident we’ll get 3 pts

I was at the ground the other and was told they should be on sale around Wednesday. I am going to buy five for the main stand.

This works against us, it’s justifying them limiting our tickets by selling more to home fans.

This works against us, it’s justifying them limiting our tickets by selling more to home fans.
Fair point but Kilmarnock have created this and with our squad shaping up well for the start of the season you really can’t blame Bears for buying tickets for the home end if they are unsuccessful in the CCCS ballot.

It's either that or the telly. Though I can usually source one for Rugby Park . Five of us wishing to sit together. We are all over fifty so don't envisage any problems.

We are due to hammer those feckers there. Nothing to do with tickets, but I thought it was worth mentioning:p

I have a feeling this might be the season to test my resolve never to go to any away ground of those bastards who kicked us out the top league and joined in the Rangers hating frenzy in 2012.

I have a feeling this might be the season to test my resolve never to go to any away ground of those bastards who kicked us out the top league and joined in the Rangers hating frenzy in 2012.
You could have gone to away games in the lower leagues,no?

Back