MOTM Poll Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Cheers Doc,as always.
Tough game,not because of killie hammer throwers,but because shit pitch and shit weather.

Let’s sweep away the Rugby Park hoodoo. Forget the pitch and remember we are superior all throughout the team, and do them. My first visit to Rugby Park was almost 40 years ago, an 8-1 win. I will take just the seven this time...happily! Let’s do them Rangers, and show we are serious contenders.

I find myself wishing away my full weekend when we are playing on a Sunday.
Looking forward to tomorrow even though I am slightly nervous.
Fancy Alfie for a brace.
Or even a last minute Goldson header from a corner will do, like last season.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack Kamara

Arfield Aribo Kent

Morelos

Rangers 2-0 winners

McLaughlin
Patterson Edmundson Helander Bassey
Zungu Davis
Hagi Jones Barker
Itten

Ring the changes. Wouldn’t be my team though.

I’d go

The #1
Tav Goldson Helander/Balogun Barisic
Jack Kamara
Arfield Aribo Kent
Morelos

McLaughlin
Patterson Edmundson Helander Bassey
Zungu Davis
Hagi Jones Barker
Itten

Ring the changes. Wouldn’t be my team though.

I’d go

The #1
Tav Goldson Helander/Balogun Barisic
Jack Kamara
Arfield Aribo Kent
Morelos
No way we can go into such an important game with that first team.

Kilmarnock would see the team sheet and think we were grossly underestimating them.

Its the fixture i am probably leasy confident at winning. We really have struggled there under gerrard. I onow every game is important but i cant help thinkibg that tomorrow will play a big part in determining if we are genuine title contenders.

Massive game, going to a place we don't have a great recent record at, after a tough European game, weather shite, pitch shite - win and it's another big boost and so much more than just 3 points

I’ve been having a think about this bad record at Rugby Park.

We are a far better team than them. We have won twice there in is it 7 or 9 matches? I forget. Anyway, law of averages, we must be “due a win”.

I think, despite the last couple of years, I actually fancy us more now.

The far inferior team can’t keep “getting lucky”.

I’ve been having a think about this bad record at Rugby Park.

We are a far better team than them. We have won twice there in is it 7 or 9 matches? I forget. Anyway, law of averages, we must be “due a win”.

I think, despite the last couple of years, I actually fancy us more now.

The far inferior team can’t keep “getting lucky”.
Record v Kilmarnock since we returned to the top flight:

Home: P 9 W 5 D 3 L 1
Away: P 9 W 2 D 3 L 4
Total: P 18 W 7 D 6 L 5

McGregor

Arfield Kamara Aribo

Hagi Kent

Morelos

Rangers 3-0 is what I’m after.

For about the 5th game in a row however, as long as we keep throwing up those Ws in the form column I don’t care what the score is.
I like the look of that line up, very attack minded.

On paper it’s no contest but our record there recently is terrible. Huge game and one we really need to win if we want to be serious title contenders.

Hopefully Alfie takes confidence from his goal on Thursday. Could do with a performance from him tomorrow.

McGregor

Jack Kamara

Arfield Aribo Kent

Morelos

Rangers 2-0 winners

I like that team.

Conditions should be in our favour tomorrow.

Constant rain, so the pitch will be fast and slick for a change.

High winds too, so our crisp passing game will be better suited to the wind than their long ball game.

2 or 3 nil to Teddies.

Even excluding the weather this absolute rotter of a pitch should be no where near SPL fixtures - this isnt just due to us playing them tomo but the fact I've actually been on it lots of times and it is horrendous.

I'm sure I played once in Blantyre in a black ash pitch which was almost as good.......infact was it actually better?

Win game and no injuries is my wish from this horrid fixture.

Even excluding the weather this absolute rotter of a pitch should be no where near SPL fixtures - this isnt just due to us playing them tomo but the fact I've actually been on it lots of times and it is horrendous.

I'm sure I played once in Blantyre in a black ash pitch which was almost as good.......infact was it actually better?

Win game and no injuries is my wish from this horrid fixture.
Are you posh bud?
And do you enjoy a bit of rugger?

Hopefully a couple of quickies like last week then have a rest and a smoke (like last week).

This is our biggest hoodoo game. Let's turn it into the formality it would be if they weren't allowed that atrocity of a pitch.

2/9 with Skybet has to be one of the worst prices i have seen for an away win at Killie.

I'm confident we will win though.

I like that team.

Conditions should be in our favour tomorrow.

Constant rain, so the pitch will be fast and slick for a change.

High winds too, so our crisp passing game will be better suited to the wind than their long ball game.

2 or 3 nil to Teddies.

Weĺl win at a canter

This year's team anď this year's management is miles removed from last year.

Let’s sweep away the Rugby Park hoodoo. Forget the pitch and remember we are superior all throughout the team, and do them. My first visit to Rugby Park was almost 40 years ago, an 8-1 win. I will take just the seven this time...happily! Let’s do them Rangers, and show we are serious contenders.
Think it was 40 years ago last month , remember it well .
John MacDonald scored a hatrick .

That's the spirit.

I wonder what our midfield will be?

After Thursday night SG has said Jack has a calf issue although he didn’t know how serious.

If Jack doesn’t make it will Davis be able to play Thursday/Sunday?

Back