Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - BT Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
saQG2Fq.png

Interested to see what sort of team we put out for this tomorrow. Don’t think Flanagan can play on plastic pitches so might mean he’s out. If so, be interesting to see if we risk playing Tav on that pitch ahead of Thursday or try something different out.

Play as good a team as possible from those fit. Go all out for the win.

Ignore all the rubbish about a meaningless competition or low priority. We are Rangers. We win trophies. This is one of only three possible in Scotland.

I so much want to see our captain lift the League Cup again after waiting so long.

Our quality will shine like the Nortth Star against these hammer throwers.
Get the ball on the deck and destroy them.

Hoping to win by 2 clear, but that surface always gives me the fear.

Hoping the new additions adapt to it with the same professionalism they’ve shown thus far and get the hell out without injury.

You play in the top league, you should play on grass.

Let's not underestimate how difficult they are to break down.

We done so last season and failed miserably to penetrate their double parked articulated buses. That was a horrible trip that and I'm hoping the memory will be eradicated by some clinical finishing. Let's Go!

Let them park the bus GG. We are a totally different team this season and should win this.

Barisic hopefully plays a key part on that strategy tomorrow.

Hopefully manage to get through the game without any injuries after the ref in last 2games allowed Aberdeen and St midden players to do as they pleased resulting in Jack and Coulibaly injuries. And a 3 0 win will be nice

I really don’t agree with resting players for this game tomorrow, make no mistake this will be a hard game, we have to play our best team simple as that.

A very organised team with an excellent home record.

2-0 for me, but it certainly won't be easy.

A win in 90 minutes with no injuries will do me. Even if a scrappy 1-0 or 2-1. There are bigger fish to fry in the next few weeks.

I would like to see big Umar get a run out tomorrow, we are a different monster from last season so confident of a win although I don't think it will be easy one.

McGregor
Flanagan Goldson Katic Barisic
Coulibaly Jack Arfield
Kent Morelos Middleton
I'd be v surprised to see Coulibaly play considering he was injured for Thursday night. Would also be surprised not to see Jack, coming back from his knee injury in the summer, play on the plastic pitch. A rest for Morelos wouldn't be a surprise either.

Whilst I'm not advocating or hoping for career ending injuries with the possibility of life affecting ongoing problems.. .

I do hope Kirk Broadfoot has a bad game.

1-0 Rangers. Coming from a corner from the left.

Can't see us scoring 4 like some posters think we will. They're a hard team to break down at home and I always think in the back of the minds could be the pitch.

1 game at a time, get the 3 points no matter how well or not we play

1-0 Rangers. Coming from a corner from the left.

Can't see us scoring 4 like some posters think we will. They're a hard team to break down at home and I always think in the back of the minds could be the pitch.

1 game at a time, get the 3 points no matter how well or not we play

Isn't this a league cup game ?

Back