Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - BT Sports

I think it is much fairer to judge Wes playing behind this defence, he’s a top class keeper and will push Greegs...Which is great news for us!

I said a year ago i would never judge Wes until he had a Rangers class defense in front of him. He was sensational today, two worldly saves and came for crosses. Shagger is still the best we have and Wes will no doubt be learning from him and maturing as a keeper.

Great performance form the team yet again and never looked in any trouble. All considering the shocking bounce on that pitch which gave both teams problems. Yet again another shocking performance from the ref allowing them to be dirty and fall about.

We scored a legitimate goal not given

We had booking for %^*& all

Broadfoot should have been off for constant fouls

Started with about 4 first team players missing

Ref doesn’t give us penalty

Ref doesn’t sent off Boyd

Despite all this wee hump them 3-1.

I don’t think anyone had a bad game, however Morelos complete striker today.:D

Classy classy stuff from the gaffer there saying it wouldn't be respectful to Murphy to talk about signing another player at the moment.

Sounds like a small thing, but it would have been easy to just say that yes we will look to bring someone else in if he's out long term.

He is the daddy!

o5st1v.jpg

was Boyd 'pulled down'?

I thought Goldson pushed him but it may have been outside the box.
Not nearly as blatant as the foul on Morelos 1st half.

I was slagging Tav for giving the ball away, but hes got 3 more assists today.
Offensively today he was top drawer,easily 9/10 or full marks.
Defensively I would have given him 3 or 4 out of ten.
That's just the player he is,whether we would be better switching to a 3-5-2 or pushing him further forward in tougher games I've no idea.

And before anyone starts about Killie being good last season,they're not now-they were utter shite today.
How that idiot Clarke could say they played well after the game speaks volumes,I hope after they implode and TTS leaves the Paedos',their board take the cheap option and appoint him because SG will shite all over him.

On the way home from the ground, highlight was McCoist conducting the singing of Chris Sutton you’re a wanker from the TV gallery :D

If the officials can't even get it right with such a clear goal, whats the chances of us getting them when it's a tight decisions? Absolutely fecking none.

Offensively today he was top drawer,easily 9/10 or full marks.
Defensively I would have given him 3 or 4 out of ten.
That's just the player he is,whether we would be better switching to a 3-5-2 or pushing him further forward in tougher games I've no idea.

And before anyone starts about Killie being good last season,they're not now-they were utter shite today.
How that idiot Clarke could say they played well after the game speaks volumes,I hope after they implode and TTS leaves the Paedos',their board take the cheap option and appoint him because SG will shite all over him.

Candeias is playing out of his skin and Kent is also working hard. But I think we might see games this season With Flanagan at RB and Tav ahead of him.

Reactions: cav
Yep! I’d prefer he cut the petulant stuff out of his game but you can deal with it when he is in this type of form.

I won’t him to keep his petulant attitude (to an extent that he can control it) as it’s a great attribute for him to have.

He was superb today! Best game in a rangers jersey.

Candeias is playing out of his skin and Kent is also working hard. But I think we might see games this season With Flanagan at RB and Tav ahead of him.
It's very early days and as you said both wide players are working very hard-but they will need to improve on their assists and goals ratio to cement a place in the team I reckon.
I wouldn't be surprised if we revert to playing one natural wide man and a second striker(Lafferty) in most games,same formation just a tweak.

Good result but that’s the 3rd domestic game ruined for me. Not by a sending off this time. Seeing someone stretchered off like that early in the match just leaves me feeling sick for the rest of the game even when it happens to the other teams players.

Back