Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

So you dont have an answer, if it wasn't for the referee it would have been a draw. So that is what we deserved

Ill chill out when I don't have to respond to bullshit
So you dont have an answer, if it wasn't for the referee it would have been a draw. So that is what we deserved

Ill chill out when I don't have to respond to bullshit

So now we’re counting on refs to get us points?

We’ve been subject to enough crappy decisions this year to know that we shouldn’t be counting on refs for anything. You pull at an opponents shirt in the box then you’re giving him a decision to make. We know we’re getting nothing from them.

We done absolutely zero to go out and earn a result today. If you think that that performance was acceptable and deserving of anything you’re deluded.

What a coward Barisic is, what annoys me most about him today is not the fact he lost Burke for the 1st, or that he gave away a penalty for the second. But when O'Donnell ran up to him after the penalty was awarded and started waving his finger in his face and giving him pelters for something. Borna just sat there with a blank look on his face like a lost little boy. this guy doesnt have it. bin ASAP

We haven't beaten this crock of shite in the league all season.

And we just shat all over our winning run. Really not on.

I couldn’t even stay and applaud at the final whistle as that performance from most of them was sickening... I’m still playing good money £54 for me and my boy and watching that was abysmal, the sooner the dead wood are moved on the better

The game proved that we can't make wholsale changes and get the same performance,Stevie G will know he needs to strengthen the squad we need a few quality additions.

I know today was relatively meaningless in the overall scheme of things
I know we need to build on the positives over a season & we are in the process of getting a new manager the experience & tactical excellence he needs with a less than perfect squad over a short period

However I can't help thinking the most important lessons SG can learn right now are that we need to win every game & if for whatever reason that doesn't happen - we've given our all in making the best attempt possible to win it

Today we hardly ever looked like we had enough desire to properly compete

But just how many changes as compared with the last start - 4 /5 ?
They have embarrassed us all season mate beat the scum twice then they beat us twice right after it ,our defeats to them have went along way to us winning fck all again

It’s clear their pitch gives them an advantage. I haven’t seen so many miss controlled balls or passes since the last time we played there. Glenn Kamara looked like a completely different player to the one we’ve watched since he signed. I know there’s no excuse and they should be able to play on any surface but we looked like a completely different team out there today.

What I can’t get is gerrard knew this would be physical, and why change the tactics? He get its wrong so many times tactically against them, to not play McCrorie was an absolute joke.

Just in from the game, wasn’t the greatest but Killie were up for their biggest game in years, whilst our team decided to stroll about.

Without having watched it back a couple of points. That was not a penalty, it was a dive and Broadfoot is an utter fucking lady's front bottom

It’s clear their pitch gives them an advantage. I haven’t seen so many miss controlled balls or passes since the last time we played there. Glenn Kamara looked like a completely different player to the one we’ve watched since he signed. I know there’s no excuse and they should be able to play on any surface but we looked like a completely different team out there today.

The pitch was sticky and hadn’t been watered, even for a plastic pitch it was unnatural bounces and balls sticking

Typical shite end of season game. I dread Scotland under Clarke - his teams are just turgid.
That O’Donnell is one of the worst right-backs I’ve seen. How the hell does he get a game for Scotland? Surely we’ve got better?

The pitch was sticky and hadn’t been watered, even for a plastic pitch it was unnatural bounces and balls sticking
having they plastic pitches is cheating,it gives the home sides that have them a huge advantage,anyone that says it doesn't hasn't played on them! totally different,and a lot more dangerous too,if not used to them and their bounces etc. it's a nightmare

Get prepared to be disappointed he will be in SG's plans as a first choice.
Had a nightmare last twenty mins before that was fine oh and aye didn't he have an assist?

Yes he did.

You must value the ‘water carrier’ midfielder very highly.

Neat and tidy, puts in a shift aye that’ll do me.
I’d rather effective players.

Typical shite end of season game. I dread Scotland under Clarke - his teams are just turgid.
That O’Donnell is one of the worst right-backs I’ve seen. How the hell does he get a game for Scotland? Surely we’ve got better?

Scotland? Forgive me for not caring a rats ass about Scotland. Scotland hates us.

Poor tactics passing the ball about in our half of the field when we should be passing forward to players up front moving to receive a pass. Kent who I like was nowhere today and clearly heading away without wanting to pick up an injury on that terrible pitch.
For me Middleton should have played and come on at half time.

What a coward Barisic is, what annoys me most about him today is not the fact he lost Burke for the 1st, or that he gave away a penalty for the second. But when O'Donnell ran up to him after the penalty was awarded and started waving his finger in his face and giving him pelters for something. Borna just sat there with a blank look on his face like a lost little boy. this guy doesnt have it. bin ASAP
Or maybe it’s just that borna doesn’t understand mong

Killie had more at stake.
Candeias, Worrall are not good enough Barisic better buck up his ideas.
Also showed how much we miss Tav cannot be sold in summer unless its crazy money from epl side.
I'd sell Morelos we looked better team without him.

I'm not reading too much into today's result however disappointing to drop points any time, the pitch is a disgrace and no matter what anyone says has a direct impact on results at rugby park, I hope today is the last we have seen of certain players such as Worrall, Halliday, Barisic and Candeias - as much I like Candeias he is no where near the quality required and we cannot be going into 2020 season with these names near our team sheets

Back to reality. After the euphoria of last week we get a timely reminder of why we lack consistency. A few of us on FF have our feet on the ground and realise that we will have to be patient next season as well. It’s all about the money and we have to be carefull with the limited resources at our disposal. Tha’s not to say SG hasn’t improved us. He has, and in a big way, but we don’t have sufficient depth in the squad to carry us over the line. Perhaps SG used that formation to remind the Board why we may fall short again. We are bringing in players from the SPFL. If they are as decent as Kamara we may have a chance. Overall, it was deja vu against Killie yesterday and a sore one. There is room for a lot of improvement if we are to have a serious chance of winning trophies next season.

That pitch is horrific I honestly can't understand how they were allowed to have it in place. Even in the slow mo replays you could clearly see the ball bouncing all over the place and our players just couldn't get to grips with it.

Also the players we have lost to injury is a other annoying aspect of it.

Plastic pitches should be banned in our league imo.

Reactions: hms
That pitch is horrific I honestly can't understand how they were allowed to have it in place. Even in the slow mo replays you could clearly see the ball bouncing all over the place and our players just couldn't get to grips with it.

Also the players we have lost to injury is a other annoying aspect of it.

Plastic pitches should be banned in our league imo.

Absolutely!

Back