Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 17:15 Saturday - Premier Sports

We'll agree to disagree mate.

Their home form has been good all season.

It's on their travels they'll slip up.

We've just won at Livi and Aberdeen.

Time will tell though.

This month is massive in the league.

Nothing less than 9 points from the next 3 games is acceptable for us.

Let's see how Celtic cope with a trip to Kilmarnock 3 days after Valencia and a midweek trip to Tynecastle at the end of the month.

They've had it easy so far in the league since the break, the next few weeks are massive for them so let's ramp up the pressure and see how they react.

We have dinner guests so I'll have to watch it as live tonight as it's a1815h kick off here so will be logging off everything this afternoon.

Please will all Bears going to Rugby Park do me a favour and let Kris Boyd know that he's a cvnt.

Foderingham
Tav Katic Worrall Barisic
McCrorie
Candeias Jack Davis Kent
Defoe.
1-2 Rangers.

Greegs hearing isn't until Tuesday so he can play today if we choose to play him.

Have to say that, initially, I thought Foderingham would start today anyway - as he did in the League Cup down there - but with a ban coming up for McGregor that would leave us stuffed if Foderingham played today and got injured on that awful pitch. For that reason I now think McGregor will start today.

Other than McGregor for Foderingham and Arfield for Davis I think your team is about right. Arfield will support Defoe much better than Davis.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Let's build on our fine victory against Aberdeen. More of the same attitude should do the trick.

I go for Defoe to score a couple and see us safely through.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Pleasing to see no leaked team yet.

Gerrard thought the diamond was the way to go last time at Killie and, to a degree, it worked. Until Worrall's and Kent's cock-ups. Will he 'risk' it again? Defoe and Lafferty up top? I'm hoping not - but it has to be a possibility.

I expect the team to be well fired up for this game. Hopefully we go in the same intent as the OF. Missing key players, but I expect us to get the job done. Their pain will be marvellous when they’ve run out of excuses and people to blame :))

Gerrard thought the diamond was the way to go last time at Killie and, to a degree, it worked. Until Worrall's and Kent's cock-ups. Will he 'risk' it again? Defoe and Lafferty up top? I'm hoping not - but it has to be a possibility.
I think it is the way to go with the personnel.

This is going to be every bit as tense as Wednesday. Unless we get an early goal or 2, then another couple for good measure.

Here's hoping it's the latter.

I can’t see it myself, I reckon a straight swap , Defoe for Morelos with possibly Halliday in for Barasic will be the main changes. Davis might play as well but I think we will go back to a 4-3-3

Get the joke b done tonight Rangers

Would love to horse them but any win will do

Also constant singing of F.uck The SFA

Is Barisic injured? Seeing a lot of folk saying Halliday to replace him, unless he's injured why would he?

Last chance of a trophy?

You're kidding mate.

We're the team that's just smashed Aberdeen and Livi away.

They'll drop points in the next few weeks, while we get stronger and stronger.

I said we'd win comfortably at Livingston and Pittordrie and we'll win comfortably again today.

We're the team in form, not them.
Totally agree.If we can take 4 points off the mentally challengeds,I reckon we will be champions.

After the way we have been treated since beating the mentally challengeds and Aberdeen our players should come out motivated and wanting to pump every team we come up against

Pump this mob today and shut that mouth piece Clarke up

How many bad tackles will that Power in midfield get away with before a card comes out, the usual 6 or 7?

We have dinner guests so I'll have to watch it as live tonight as it's a1815h kick off here so will be logging off everything this afternoon.

Please will all Bears going to Rugby Park do me a favour and let Kris Boyd know that he's a cvnt.

I didn’t realise people actually had “ dinner guests “ except posh country types who live in castles and estates .

Ps it’s a 5.15 kick off bud.

Halliday in for Barisic and Lafferty and Defoe up front,should be enough ,but a draw is always exceptable in a difficult away cup tie

Why? We should be playing our strongest available team. This is our best chance of a long overdue trophy this season.

Used to love the 5pm kick offs. Great days out and I'm sure the travelling bears will be in fine voice today.

Fancy us to win quite comfortably. Killie deserve a thumping for their mouthy manager.

Back