Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 17:15 Saturday - Premier Sports

These pitches need banned

But nothing will be done until the filth either lose a crucial cup or title influencing game or suffer a serious injury on one

Does anyone think we have some sort of clause in the Worrall loan that means he has to play? Because he is really poor and I just don’t understand how Gerrard can continue to play him

Disappointing. Not a great performance. But I can’t really criticise. That pitch is such a leveller and consistently leads to awful games of football that are grim to watch. The only thing I would say is that if it were me I would always play 2 up top in these games on the plastic. I’d go route one and play for the second ball. We end up spending so much time bringing bouncing balls under control in midfield and then going side to side that I would prefer a more direct approach in these games. I really loathe these plastic pitches. They just shouldn’t be allowed in top league football.
away to %^*& with the pitch shite stop making excuses for the lack of creativity in that team without morelos and start facing the facts that we rely on him far more than any team should

Not out, that is a positive.

We are far far too reliant on Alfie, he doesn't play, we don't play hence the media furore to get him banned.

Jack, just isn't good enough - it is jack or mccrorie, we can't keep playing both, when we need to force the play Jack playing further forward offers nothing.

Barisic, well Halliday's distribution showed why Barisic is the number 1 left back, apart from that, defence solid and never bothered.

Gerrard needs to get to grips with Killie/

Thank fuck another game on that awful pitch is over and done with and we are still in the competition.

Would rather have gone through but it will do Alfie no harm to get a game in the middle of his suspension period.

We really don’t have a clue how to play against Kilmarnock do we?

At least we are still in the draw but that was a performance lacking any quality

Team tried their hardest tonight but it was just one of those shite games of football on a shite pitch - we’ll have them at Ibrox

Kilmarnock took about a combined total of 90 seconds in injury time to take set pieces, why does that not get added on?

What really happened to the Rangers team who passed several European teams this season off the park. We seem to rely far too much on lumping the ball up the park for Morelos to hold it up. And today it seemed no1 was told Morelos wasn’t playing.

Draw really isn't the worst at all down there, we will do them at Ibrox. Can't believe Kent hasn't shot at the end there

Back