Match Thread ** Kilmarnock v Rangers - BT Sport **

angry-dwight.gif

iv been a season ticket holder for 30 years iv inverted a sum in the share issue of over 10 gran most of my savings and now iv had to watch that and a manager who should be no ware near the job not his fault that board have thrown that young man under a bus hung him out to dry i they are a shower of cowards i will have to consider my renewal very carefully cause that board have mismanaged oor great club so badly i cant remember things being so bad where do we go from here WHERE SHAMBLES

I have had my season ticket for over 30 years and unless we end up with a huge cash investment I will not be renewing

I have a family and Home to finance which I struggle to do so my hard earned cash will be used else where

Sad times indeed

seen that Hodson was in the team and decided to fit carpet.

without going through the thread who was at fault for the goals.
when was the last time wes had a clean sheet.

Hodson and Bates terrible for the first.
Windass Bates and Wilson for the second.

We lost every battle on the park.

Goals against were woeful. Surely that last appearance for hodson after that.

And where was the midfield?

Unreal. This team play like schoolboys and have no idea how to manage a game.

This is going to get nasty and I think we'll finish 3rd or 4th.

Fu*king sigh.
That was always the worry .

A few more bad results and performances like that and the shit will truly hit the fan .

Murty is not and has never been the answer.

It was a complete cop out giving him the job.

A terrible decision .

I like Murty. I think he's a decent guy. But he's not going to do as a Rangers manager. I know that we have a poor squad. But for me Murty quite consistently picks teams that I look at and shake my head and wonder what he is seeing that I'm not. If you had asked him to pick a worse defence today I don't think he could have done it. Let's stop kidding ourselves on: Wilson, Bates and Hodson are brutal beyond belief. They shouldn't even be squad players far less in the same starting 11. No doubt there will be people on here who try to defend Wilson and Bates. There always are. But honestly, are we getting close to winning a league with guys like that? Of course we are not. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Call a spade a spade. Just not good enough.

In the course of a month we have gone from having McCrorie as being the most promising centre half I've seen in years to him playing in midfield and contributing very little there. It beggars belief.

And as for the rest of the half back line today, I don't know where we start. Each and every one of them was desperate. And Holt is very definitely in that camp. Again there will be loads of people who will defend him. There always are. Well he was part of a midfield that was comfortably second best. Again. When was the last time we witnessed a Rangers midfield that was on the front foot and dominating a game? It's been a hell of a long time.

Blow the whole thing up. It's screwed. You can count on the fingers of one hand the number of players in that squad who are good enough.

Been saying it since the Hats time we are to small and weak as a team and when it gets fiesty we always lose when we do try an get stuck in our players get sent off.. These results will remain until this is addressed. We need a couple of knuckle draggers period.

I like Murty. I think he's a decent guy. But he's not going to do as a Rangers manager. I know that we have a poor squad. But for me Murty quite consistently picks teams that I look at and shake my head and wonder what he is seeing that I'm not. If you had asked him to pick a worse defence today I don't think he could have done it. Let's stop kidding ourselves on: Wilson, Bates and Hodson are brutal beyond belief. They shouldn't even be squad players far less in the same starting 11. No doubt there will be people on here who try to defend Wilson and Bates. There always are. But honestly, are we getting close to winning a league with guys like that? Of course we are not. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Call a spade a spade. Just not good enough.

In the course of a month we have gone from having McCrorie as being the most promising centre half I've seen in years to him playing in midfield and contributing very little there. It beggars belief.

And as for the rest of the half back line today, I don't know where we start. Each and every one of them was desperate. And Holt is very definitely in that camp. Again there will be loads of people who will defend him. There always are. Well he was part of a midfield that was comfortably second best. Again. When was the last time we witnessed a Rangers midfield that was on the front foot and dominating a game? It's been a hell of a long time.

Blow the whole thing up. It's screwed. You can count on the fingers of one hand the number of players in that squad who are good enough.

Let's be honest, he's utterly useless

Scream at the board, scream at Robertson, scream at Murty. Wrong targets.

When you have players playing like amateurs, not putting their foot in, not putting their head in, swanning about like they're sauntering to the brew (some of them should be), then there's only one outcome.

We have seen it time and time again, on their heels, not concentrating, sloppy, hiding when the going gets tough. Not only that they weren't pressing, winning individual battles or making the right decisions.

I would question their fitness, second to everything today and given the run around by a very average Killie team, who probably played as well as they can.

Many of these players just don't have it, and are dragging others down to their level.

We need an Archie Knox or a Jock Wallace in that dressing room to leave them in no doubt what is expected from them.

They just don't seem to know.

Hodson and Bates terrible for the first.
Windass Bates and Wilson for the second.

We lost every battle on the park.
everytime hodson plays we get beat and it looks like again their bottles went. also feel it time wes was dropped

We should have stuck with pedro. That's the harsh reality. The results have got progressively worse under murty he's not fit to manage the club and board have to look at themselves if they think he is. Get John brown in ffs. No way he would accept a performance like this.

Well that was 90 minutes of my life wasted. We were murder, ponderous, lacked quality, no shape, no intention to attack in numbers, poor work rate from some.

Harsh but one game in to Murty's reign as full time manager and already feels like a mistake and hard to imagine things getting better before the break with game at Ibrox followed by OF away. Cannot see him lasting the season.

Watching Murty managing a game is like watching a slow motion car crash. We can all see it coming but it is only when the inevitable crash actually happens that Murty changes anything. What exactly did he watch for the first 75 minutes that he thought was good enough?

How the f#ck can the board think this is acceptable until the end of the season? What the f#ck are these useless c#nts doing at these board meetings if they think this is going to work in any way? I'm absolutely f#cking baffled here.

When Warburton was here he completely eliminated the long ball hump up the park. 2yrs later every 2nd ball is humped long and it's a recipe for losing. Everyone can see it, yet it went on for the whole game. Horrible desperation football like the tactics used by amateurs. What a state for a Rangers team to be in.

We are a shambolic, rudderless ship right now. We are reaping what we showed when the board thought that Pedro was the man for the job back in the spring. Recovering from that ridiculous appointment is going to take time and money.
The board have done great things for Rangers FC, but their footballing decisions have left us a shambles on the football pitch.

In a squad with limitations, they can be negated somewhat by being organised, disciplined,positive, communicative, and playing with desire and heart. Any semi decent manager would get that extra performance from even the most limited. That is what the managers of these other teams are doing , and getting results. We however cannot apparently find ANY manager capable of that, so appoint the youth coach. We are being run by people who don’t feel the same devastation we all feel when we lose, and it is evident they are happy to just get by. We are Rangers in name, and support. However,we are a shadow of what we should be, even under constraints.

A starting 11 that should not have started. A team of footballers who cannot play football.
And sadly, a manager who cannot manage.

Kilmarnock have done it for me.....I thought I was at an all time low after the Ibrox match, that just put the tin lid on it. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Murty is useless. His record at youth level is terrible too. We are a total shambles. I'm sick of this he's a nice guy nonsense, he's not good enough

Check Murtys league positions at youth level, people may say its not about results but our youth players have to get into the mindset of winning we haven't been doing that under Murty now he's first team coach. Absolutely mind boggling

Think that’s harsh ,as our kids play ages above what they should
As in 15s play against the year above
An so on

I am absolutely raging..... properly raging!!!!! I actually have now came to the conclusion that we are back in the early 80's!! All this talk about being the most successful club in the world was great at the time but the filth have got a free reign on the next ???????????????????????????? titles in a row unless something happens! Deal with it now!! not next year, not in 5 years. if you think this is an over-reaction then ban me but we are abject from top to bottom. Cheers Dave! but clearly you cannot take us where we should/want/need to be!

I read us being called: school boys, amateurish....etc.
I would suggest non of the above.....
simply heartless....
AND any team that can't afford grass, should not be allowed in the top league...

What Murty's appointment brings to my mind is paper and cracks. What was the board Thinking? I wonder if we will get an apology for this appointment when he has gone? probably not just like no apology at the press conference for that shocking statement about McKinnes. We have to do something to get this board to act for the good of the club because to us fans (who are the club) the situation is unacceptable and CAN NOT continue.

We’re going backwards at an alarming rate and appear to have no plan to address this.

We’re an absolute shambles on and off the field just now, and our loyal and long-suffering support has a club that doesn’t resemble anything like the one we deserve.

This entire season has been one disaster after another and a complete waste of time and money.

We should have stuck with pedro. That's the harsh reality. The results have got progressively worse under murty he's not fit to manage the club and board have to look at themselves if they think he is. Get John brown in ffs. No way he would accept a performance like this.
While I think results would have been better had Pedro stayed our problems run deeper. There is a culture problem at Rangers. Way too much power is wielded by the players. They got rid of Pedro and are now slacking under Murty. It is ironic that Pedro was trying hard to instil a winning mentality in the squad, the mentality we lost in 2012 after insolvency, and got chased for his trouble.
When AJ talks of institutional failure and systematic problems you know things are bad but, sacking Pedro was never enough to fix these issues. We've got an undisciplined squad, who don't want to be managed and, they are playing crap without consequences.
We need a strong manager, who is Rangers standard and, he must be backed to the hilt in conflicts with our unruly players.

Holt is an absolute lightweight. Windass shocking miss. Where was Candeais until the goal was scored?
Absolute shocker - fu&£in Kilmarnock!!! All the (unwanted ) records broken this year - is probably a record in itself!!!!!

Back