Kilmarnock win Bachmann appeal

Will probably get slaughtered here but from the angle I saw it at it looked very soft.
Agreed I went home and watched it on freesports and thought he had been hard done by. That was until I saw the footage from the Main Stand ffs it's as clear a red card as you will ever see.

Morelos got a the game ban for leaving his leg in with no motion forward the player. He have been banned for ten games for that. Meanwhile King apologises. A good week for the corrupt SFA

Was it downgraded to a yellow card btw?

Shocking decision to overturn it but hardly surprising anymore. The whole system isn't fit for purpose. Even plenty of Celtic fans on Twitter saying it's a red.

Was it downgraded to a yellow card btw?

Shocking decision to overturn it but hardly surprising anymore. The whole system isn't fit for purpose. Even plenty of Celtic fans on Twitter saying it's a red.

It was downgraded completely . Not even a yellow .

Frightening .

that's got me at near breaking point, and i'm a stoic kind of guy.

like something out of a movie script.

someone needs to intervene, shocking decision.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
They have been in charge for some time mate.
The frightening thing is there is no one left in Scotland to point it out.
It is akin to Idi Amin's Uganda.
A lunatic asylum where sane people are told to shut the fck up.

Anyone else beginning to think that it's the exact same anonymous three man panel that makes decisions on all incidents involving Rangers? It's hard to imagine that they're a random selection from a pool, unless of course the selection criteria for inclusion in the pool itself is suspect.

So, who decides who's in the pool and who decides who sits on which panel?

giphy.gif
I thought the sending off was soft at the the time but this angle shows the referee and his linesman were correct. Rangers and the rest of Scottish football must demand to see the reasons why every appeal fails or was successful. If 3 former referees thought this was acceptable, those ex referees need to be binned.

Phil 3 names started a thread on this saying we always get the decisions etc and a fair proportion of the Celtic fans on that said it is a red card all day long. They don't understand why it was overturned.

Back