Kilwinning next manager ?

Davidsmith1

3 in the running what I’ve heard Crichton, Kevin Kyle and Chris Aitken. Should be announced next week 3rd bottom in the league at the moment.

Gormley failed miserably given the backing he had. Kyle?! Fcuk me that would be a poor appointment given he has zero recent experience other than speaking shite on his podcast and cleaning under pants working as a steward at an oil terminal in Shetland.

I was at the Beith game last week and heard a name being mentioned but can't mind who, apparently the guys doing a good job in the lower WOS leagues.

They really should look at someone like Jamie Nisbit at Thorniewood. Nizzy won the league with zero budget at Royal Albert a few years back and the job he has done at Thorniewood is arguably even better as he has them punching well above their weight.

Someone like this is a much better shout than going for a name like Kyle.

They really should look at someone like Jamie Nisbit at Thorniewood. Nizzy won the league with zero budget at Royal Albert a few years back and the job he has done at Thorniewood is arguably even better as he has them punching well above their weight.

Someone like this is a much better shout than going for a name like Kyle.

McKeown at Shotts surely worth a shout too? Heard he was in for the Pollok job that Maxy got in the end. Unsure what the hells going on at my local club Cambuslang as they're squads been decimated in the last few months and seem to be really struggling to fill a squad of any quality.

McKeown at Shotts surely worth a shout too? Heard he was in for the Pollok job that Maxy got in the end. Unsure what the hells going on at my local club Cambuslang as they're squads been decimated in the last few months and seem to be really struggling to fill a squad of any quality.

Aye someone like that would be a shout too. The Pollock job was Mick Kennedy's until it fell through last minute by all accounts btw.

Losing Gemmel and Williamson was huge for Camby and, like most good players, when their team is having a season like that, they can get moved elsewhere.

They were a real force of nature last season and I fancied them to do well in the Premier without troubling the very top teams. Certainly had them pegged as better than Arthurlie and Peasy.

Aye someone like that would be a shout too. The Pollock job was Mick Kennedy's until it fell through last minute by all accounts btw.

Losing Gemmel and Williamson was huge for Camby and, like most good players, when their team is having a season like that, they can get moved elsewhere.

They were a real force of nature last season and I fancied them to do well in the Premier without troubling the very top teams. Certainly had them pegged as better than Arthurlie and Peasy.

Was it though? He was at the Camby Pollok game as a spectator and stood infront of me. He's in with the bricks at Darvel so doubt he will ever leave for another Premier side.

Yeh I agree, the 2 named were huge loses but they've signed players then let them go mid season like the CH from Petershill. Also unsure what happened to David Cox who left early in season after a few games and a fair few other regulars.

A club of their size should have a far better squad of players and be mid table easily but there isn't much infrastructure in place with a strong board etc and the facilities at Somervell don't seem the best which is a shame.

Kevin Kyle has been touting himself for any/all jobs going let's just say he didn't even make the shortlist for Pollok.

He would be a disaster at Kilwinning. Must be a few better coaches down that way. Spent some money and Gormley has wasted it.

McKeown is of good stock. John is a good lad. Only challenge would be that he and his wife have a young family.

Fu.ck me I’m already getting a bit sick of the “philosophy” and “style” patter on open goal, the last thing we need is for human battering ram and route 1 executioner Kyle getting in on the act.

Gormley failed miserably given the backing he had. Kyle?! Fcuk me that would be a poor appointment given he has zero recent experience other than speaking shite on his podcast and cleaning under pants working as a steward at an oil terminal in Shetland.

I was at the Beith game last week and heard a name being mentioned but can't mind who, apparently the guys doing a good job in the lower WOS leagues.
I am pals with Davey Gormley, it wasnt as rosey behind the scenes as some may think. Not the easiest working set up. So he says anyway but no reason not to believe him.

Was it though? He was at the Camby Pollok game as a spectator and stood infront of me. He's in with the bricks at Darvel so doubt he will ever leave for another Premier side.

Yeh I agree, the 2 named were huge loses but they've signed players then let them go mid season like the CH from Petershill. Also unsure what happened to David Cox who left early in season after a few games and a fair few other regulars.

A club of their size should have a far better squad of players and be mid table easily but there isn't much infrastructure in place with a strong board etc and the facilities at Somervell don't seem the best which is a shame.

I agree on paper it seemed a bit of a weird move but ive heard off a few people involved at various clubs that he was very close to that job til it fell through. Who knows. He was also said to be close to, I think, the Stenhousemuir job. Some team like that anyway.

Surely Aitken would have to be their 1st choice. Anyone bar Kyle really, guys a knob and talked poorly regarding them as well.

I am pals with Davey Gormley, it wasnt as rosey behind the scenes as some may think. Not the easiest working set up. So he says anyway but no reason not to believe him.
David is a really good guy - I wanted him to do well at the Buffs, just not when they played Talbot.

Spoke to James Latta last Saturday. Assumed he and Colin Spence may have been interested in applying but James said no

My mate's son went from Glencairn to the Buffs in the summer but didn't last long before being put out for loan.

Don't know what the story was with the manager etc, but hope they can get sorted out soon.

Geez a shot. I used to be qaulity at football manager back in the day.

Tactical genius I am.

I swear I could take Kilwinning to the Champions League...

There's no effin c In Pollok!

Murdie would be a good appointment but he under achieved at PolloK given the backing from the club.

Back