King stepping down

Thank you Mr King for saving our beloved club hope to see you at the 55 party.Was there not something of a consortium from Asia coming in

I hope there are plans going on behind the scenes for a permanent tribute to the man who spearheaded the revival from the perilous position we were in when he started.

Clearly the role of Chairman has now changed where it's no longer such a hands on position as it has been for DK.

Whomever it is, thankfully that days of Somers et all are behind us and the new Chairman will be suitable for such a prestigious role within the club.

He didn’t mention that. Only stepping down as Chairman.

Being a director is less of a commitment to be honest. guess his involvement in that respect can be done over the phone.

Guess we need to wait and see how it pans out.
Cheers.
I couldn't remember exactly what he said.
Think he should be the one to unfurl the flag for 55!

Just the Rangers Retail deal to sort and hopefully some additional investment and he'll certainly go down as one of the historic figures at the club. From where we've been, to where we are and where we might end up, it's some transformation.

Thank feck the McInnes deal collapsed!

I get the feeling that King's replacement will be pretty hands off as a non-exec chairman. For that reason I don't think it will be anybody exciting.

I fully understand the reason that Mr King is standing down, however, I am being fully selfish here and wish he would change his mind. Having him in control means that we have a guy at the top who loves the club the same as the rest of us and I hope something will be done to remember his time and how he saved our club.

I can't thank him enough for rescuing our club. He persevered and put together a plan to get rid of the vultures that descended to pick us apart. He stood up to our enemies and put them in their place.
Long live the King.

Back