Kit Launch and Gers Store Thread

My order has been sat in Swindon since Tues - anyone else had this and any idea how long it sits there before it’s delivered ??

Do we do shorts to match the orange and black training shirts?

Can’t see a black and orange short to match.

Ordered the training shorts recently - as someone else has mentioned they looked nothing like the picture on the site! Still looked good though.
Also sized up since last year’s shorts were skin tight - these were enormous! Bit of consistency would be nice (oh, and free returns)

Ordered the training shorts recently - as someone else has mentioned they looked nothing like the picture on the site! Still looked good though.
Also sized up since last year’s shorts were skin tight - these were enormous! Bit of consistency would be nice (oh, and free returns)
Let’s see a picture of them

Have Hummel or the Gers Store said when the training wear and tracksuits will be available?

This stuff is really good for the gym and you want to buy it at the start of the new season, not in Nov/October.

At the very least should there not be communication from Hummel/Gers Store regarding this?

There is a huge demand for it going by social media.

Have Hummel or the Gers Store said when the training wear and tracksuits will be available?

This stuff is really good for the gym and you want to buy it at the start of the new season, not in Nov/October.

At the very least should there not be communication from Hummel/Gers Store regarding this?

There is a huge demand for it going by social media.

Don't think they've ever said anything other than the release of the top.

My last two online orders from the Gers shop online have had to be sent back.

Each order contained 2 items, in each case wrong sizes arrived and my order for the new blue training top, they’ve sent the fleece instead. Blue training top now sold out.

Appreciate it’s a new operation, but sending out incorrect items and incorrect sizes seems like a pretty easy win.

Last edited:
New stock arriving at St Enoch tomorrow but they don’t know what’s in it. Boy I spoke to on phone reckons it’ll be unpacked and on shelves by Friday. Too late for my hols but ...

just went into shop

black tops - only smalls and XS left

oranage top - only smalls and XS left

Grey top - One L left

Blue training top - most sizes available

Ordering training gear from gersstoreonline when sitting in the house after a few cans has been my drastic financial downfall over the past couple of months.
Wife just rolls her eyes when the delivery arrives.
It's her birthday this month.....might order her the orange training top for a laugh (in my size, for added humour).
Divorce party in August anyone?

I ordered the black and orange coaches top earlier ... if the sizing is no good can I return it to the shop ? Or do I need to send it back via post ?

Out of curiosity, when the black zipper went up today were all sizes available?

Only XS left now. Yes, I know all about the difficulties with SD but it's really annoying that the stock disappears so quickly.

Out of curiosity, when the black zipper went up today were all sizes available?

Only XS left now. Yes, I know all about the difficulties with SD but it's really annoying that the stock disappears so quickly.
Yes all sizes were available at 814 this morning

Back