Kit Launch and Gers Store Thread

Wanting to get my boy a perosnalised new top. He has a MB size in last seasons and it’s still an ok fit but wondering how much bigger the LB is? Don’t want the MB to be skimpy but the LB might drown him. And can’t return if the top is personalised. Any help?:)

As above was in half an hour ago got XL Home Top racks were full and they had boxes full behind the tills and before anybody says anything I couldn't be arsed looking for the thread and YES it's a cracker #FillYourBootsLoyal

Forgot my bloody wallet and was gonna go see what’s in stock, does anyone know what the limit on Apple Pay is in store?

I was in a couple of hours ago plenty stock on show and boxes full of stock behind the tills

I was in a couple of hours ago plenty stock on show and boxes full of stock behind the tills
Brilliant
Didn’t really answer my question though hahahaha
Most places are £30 on contactless but merchants set the limit on Applepay just wondering if I can go in and buy the shirt on applepay as ive left my wallet at home. Tried phoning but it doesn’t even ring it’s busy all the time

if you ask theres a good chance the person who answers the phone won’t even know.

Ano it’s a pain, was hoping someone in here had done it and knew. Don’t wanna go round and get to the till to get a knock back

I'm in the same boat, was going to pop in today but Apple Pay shouldn't have a transaction limit. It was only Tesco as far as I know that were restricting it to £30, but Apple themselves made it limitless.

No ID either though?
The RBS have left me lift money before by just answering the security questions when I've forgotten my card ( I blame my age) so worth a shot. Thankfully as stated above the RBS let u lift money using the app these days.

Why not just go and ask them like come on mate use common sense
Cos I’ll need to use my lunch break do it and didn’t wanna waste my time especially if there was a queue for instance

Reactions: AEW
Wanting to get my boy a perosnalised new top. He has a MB size in last seasons and it’s still an ok fit but wondering how much bigger the LB is? Don’t want the MB to be skimpy but the LB might drown him. And can’t return if the top is personalised. Any help?:)

Would be best to still go for the MB in my opinion

Just a heads up was in 5 mins ago
No Large or XXL men’s
Plenty of mini kits and kids sizes by the look of it

Next delivery Tuesday

Just got the new top.

Have to say it’s a very weird cut, quite cheap and a bit of a mess.

Last seasons was a far better fit.

Just got the new top.

Sorry mate don't agree.

I think it's good quality, well cut and a great fit.

Really like the design.

Each to their own I guess.

Sorry mate don't agree.

I think it's good quality, well cut and a great fit.

Really like the design.

Each to their own I guess.

Maybe I’ve just got a bad cut? I dunno. I much preferred last seasons. It’s far better quality than the one I have anyway.

Just got the new top.

It seems to me that it’s bigger on the arms and chest but the lower half is more fitted?
Then again doesn’t help I’m shaped like Homer Simpson

Can we stop posting new threads everytime someone farts in the shop. Use this existing big thread that I've been merging these posts into.

Thanks.

Back