Kit Launch and Gers Store Thread

Used to get all the home and away kits as a kid in the 90's. My wife doesn't think it's cool to be 34 and wearing a football top so I'm buying the new one for my daughter. Looks class.

Used to get all the home and away kits as a kid in the 90's. My wife doesn't think it's cool to be 34 and wearing a football top so I'm buying the new one for my daughter. Looks class.
Get a divorce

Plenty of mini kits in store for everyone who was losing their minds about it a few days back.

More stock coming tomorrow too for M, L and XL home tops.

There's always one :))
There’ll be more than one but I take your point.
Frankly, if I was so unhappy that I had to go semi public with my complaint, I’d take it back, try another and decide from there.
Same problem, it’s a design fault.
No problem, which will be “other” problem, get your money back.
Spend it on something else.

Allowing your wife to dictate your dress sense, sports dress sense, Rangers attire?
What’s the world coming to.

Allowing your wife to dictate your dress sense, sports dress sense, Rangers attire?
What’s the world coming to.

She's Bi-polar so anything to keep the peace! Got to expect compromises in life and my daughter will wear it proud.

Haha it fits everywhere except the gut
Think the diet will work for the away shirt
Tried to kid myself into the fact I’d get the home to fit by season starting
Until I realised I’d need to go on the Bobby Sands diet
Just get the bigger size. Don’t worry they’re actually quite smaller than last year.

I'm not keen on those blue stipes / material that run between the chest / shoulders. Makes it feel like a training top.

Prefered last years

I sized up last season and the fit still wasn’t great, from the sounds of this thread should I size up twice?

I sized up last season and the fit still wasn’t great, from the sounds of this thread should I size up twice?

If you're having to go 2 sizes bigger then I don't think you're wearing the right size.

Last year's tops were bigger than any other brands. This year they seem to be normal.

If you're having to go 2 sizes bigger then I don't think you're wearing the right size.

Last year's tops were bigger than any other brands. This year they seem to be normal.
Honestly all of my clothes are a large and last seasons in XL fit like a medium, might have just been unlucky.

Can’t go into a shop and physically look at it before buying sadly

I'm not keen on those blue stipes / material that run between the chest / shoulders. Makes it feel like a training top.

Prefered last years

29x85f6.jpg

Was in the shop today, got the home top which looks fantastic and seems top quality to me. Also got a few t shirts and a hoodie.

Workmate got through on the phone this morning for them to tell him there were none in stock. They could be a bit more forthcoming with updates via twitter tbf

Was later in the afternoon I was in. Might not have been in first thing but you'd have expected them to know a delivery was coming. Boy I spoke too knew exactly what was happening.

Last edited:
Drove through yesterday morning from Livingston to try and get a kit for the wee fella and there was absolutely nothing for 3/4 year old's.
Every time i have rang the shop, there's no answer.
Just wondering if anyone could update the thread when it's back in stock.

Drove through yesterday morning from Livingston to try and get a kit for the wee fella and there was absolutely nothing for 3/4 year old's.

It was online the other day in that size. Sold out now.

I seen that as well, i only noticed yesterday it was on the website. On a mission to get the new home kit for our holiday on the 28th.

Same with the 0-6 months mini kit, looking to get this but not available on the website at the moment. Stay through the East so not had a chance to pop into the store.

There is not much kits / training range on gers store online at the moment .
Apart from the new home strip, it's only last season's strips that are on the website.

It's the wee man's birthday in a couple of weeks time, and he wants the new red top/strip, but there's no sign of the strip on the website, let alone any indication of when it will be available to buy.

Apart from the new home strip, it's only last season's strips that are on the website.

It's the wee man's birthday in a couple of weeks time, and he wants the new red top/strip, but there's no sign of the strip on the website, let alone any indication of when it will be available to buy.

maybe call the gers store in st enoch and ask for relase date

Love the new 3rd kit can't wait to get it. Not had enough money at the moment to get the home top but my younger brother bought it and it's the best we've had in a while really smart. So I'm buzzing to see how the 3rd looks in person

That’s the one I’m waiting for now . Red kit for the wee man . It’s going to be a classic in years to come .

Same with the 0-6 months mini kit, looking to get this but not available on the website at the moment. Stay through the East so not had a chance to pop into the store.

If you go to the website there's a "Notify me when in stock" option for both of the sizes you guys are after. I got the wee man's kit like this. Just make sure it's an email you can access and you'll soon get the email and can jump on and order. Only able to do this while there is stock in other sizes so I would be quick incase the other sizes sell out.

I bought a 3/4 year kit last Thursday from the shop, was only 2 left then.
It fits my son perfectly, hes only just turned 3. If your kid is nearer to 4 then a size 4/5 would probably fit.

I bought a 3/4 year kit last Thursday from the shop, was only 2 left then.
It fits my son perfectly, hes only just turned 3. If your kid is nearer to 4 then a size 4/5 would probably fit.
Unfortunately they don't do a 4/5. It's a 5/6 and i picked up the away in a 5/6 in the sale and it swamps him.

Unfortunately they don't do a 4/5. It's a 5/6 and i picked up the away in a 5/6 in the sale and it swamps him.
Last seasons kit is bigger.
He has 2/3 years in last seasons home kit and it's much bigger on him than than his 3/4 years this season.

Anyone know if its released or due to be released ?

Seen a photo of it online that looked like it was hanging in a shop ?

Back