Kit Launch and Gers Store Thread

Simple and classic!

This will do for my wee one's birthday in a couple of weeks time, until the 3rd strip is released

Great price as well. I was confused to why it’s taken this long to get the most well known scarf onto the market. Already got a couple already but if anyone needs a new scarf that’s a great price for one especially if you don’t have a lot of money.

Genuine vintage for me.

Vintage-Rangers-Football-Scarf-Glasgow-Wool-Blue-with.jpg

Sadly I lost mine many many years ago.

'RANGERS LATERAL STRIPE SCARF' now available to buy at The Gers Store. Fantastic to see, its been years since we sold a traditional Rangers scarf instead of the modern day ones with players and managers faces on them. Nothing beats the classic and for only £10!

https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/...scarves/823_rangers-lateral-stripe-scarf.html

https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/essentials/caps-scarves/scarves/

Yaaas I have been waiting for this. Can finally retire my red and black one

Got them through this week. The cut is miles better than last year and the quality has jumped up. Not sure on the design however and the collar is shit.

Got it online last week, they never had medium so got a bit ambitious and got a small. My mate reckons I could do the Tour de France wearing it.

I love that top. can you get it without the sponsor at all?? No biggie but prefer the non sponsor stuff

Was in the shop earlier today was plenty of disappointed parents being turned away.

Adult shirts and shorts plenty in stock.
Kids shirts from age 8 in stock.
Kids shorts 2-4 weeks away for more stock.
Mini kits 2-4 weeks away.

Volume and exceeding demand is clearly a problem for Hummel but that said I think the shirt is cracking.

On a side note the shop is so amateur has the feel of a large Portakabin, doesn’t even have a changing room IMO that is bloody pathetic.

Was in the shop earlier today was plenty of disappointed parents being turned away.

Volume and exceeding demand is clearly a problem for Hummel but that said I think the shirt is cracking.

On a side note the shop is so amateur has the feel of a large Portakabin, doesn’t even have a changing room IMO that is bloody pathetic.

There’s certainly plenty of stock showing on the Online Store. Adults, Juniors Jerseys and the Mini Kit all available in nearly every size.

With shirts appearing via JD’s website suggests that Hummel can now meet the demands of other suppliers.

Regarding Store Layout, I hope you passed on your feedback to store staff.

There’s certainly plenty of stock showing on the Online Store. Adults, Juniors Jerseys and the Mini Kit all available in nearly every size.

With shirts appearing via JD’s website suggests that Hummel can now meet the demands of other suppliers.

Regarding Store Layout, I hope you passed on your feedback to store staff.

No kids shorts on website and no JD shop has any kids strips in stock. Done the rounds today.

JD have got the kids sizing all wrong in the fort store. Got my son a LB which according to Hummel is a 9-10 but JD have it down as a 12-13. I'm glad I took him up to try it on or I might have picked up the wrong size

Think I much preferred it when our tops were made by proper companies like Nike and Adidas and you could just walk into a sports shop, any sports shop, and buy one without any hassle.
This just shows how little our own fans know about our situation.
Holy %^*&.

Genuine vintage for me.

Vintage-Rangers-Football-Scarf-Glasgow-Wool-Blue-with.jpg

Sadly I lost mine many many years ago.
This is the type of merchandise our club should be all over.

A classic retro scarf that would sell into the thousands. I still feel there’s lots of improvement to be made in our retail operations. However I do appreciate the current constraints we’re working under due to Fat Mike.

I took my daughter in last season, as there was no changing room , i had to buy the kit she wanted, then take it back to our hotel room so she could try it on. If it was no good i would've had to take it back to the shop to get a refund.

A changing room? Are you a girl?

In all seriousness, having a changing room would mean less stock in the shop or even less of a display.

This time last year we didn’t even have a shop after years of us not being able to buy anything full fucking stop.

I think you are just nit picking to be honest.

the shop should add the adult orange & black training top t-shirt and the adult orange training top t-shirt and the other adult training tops

Back