Kit update - first dibs for Mygers members

I've scoured the website, seems that everyone who's signed up to mygers will be given their tier (bronze, silver or gold) based on tickets purchased since 2015-16. Dealt with in July.

We don't make things clear or easy at all. The website is clunky and not user friendly in the slightest. Glad to hear it's getting overhauled.

Found the email. Just says welcome to MyGers but there's no further mention of any kind of log in process.

I'm guessing that they'll just email us a link for the "first" look tomorrow.

Found the email. Just says welcome to MyGers but there's no further mention of any kind of log in process.

I'm guessing that they'll just email us a link for the "first" look tomorrow.
There’s no specific MyGers login details yet, only a MyGers section on the usual ticket website mate login with your Rangers number.
I think you’re right though, it’ll probably just be an email with a link tomorrow.

They’ve got us by the baws here. Don’t buy it within the first hour you’ll run the risk of it selling out. Great business plan to be fair.

Does anyone know the previous sales per top for Hummel? In my mind I reckon we will sell about 50k home tops, saying that I could be well under/overestimating it.
Reckon that's a huge underestimation... Castore have ordered 50k for their first drop.

Bearing in mind that is 50,000 tops total so with adult and kids ther will only be a few thousand in each size so not that unrealistic to suggest a sell out by tomorrow.

I assumed my My Gers was just a first reveal but if it is a presale link I will make the effort to get up early

I assume your MyGers login will be the same as your login for the ticket section of the club website?

If it's only going to be available from the Castore website then a link in an email isn't going to restrict access. They'd need everyone to sign up for an account and use a unique code or something like that.

I still have had no confirmation of my Mygers membership, no email, nothing, bu5 they have taken the money over a month ago

They took my money two months ago as well, and like you no welcome email or monthly updates despite several emails sent to them chasing it up.

I don't hold out much hope of receiving an email tomorrow with an early reveal/pre-order link either to be honest

Will there be a limit on how many kits can be ordered, or will they just take unlimited orders regardless of how much kit will be ready for release day? It may be unlikely, but with the demand, it’s not impossible for someone to preorder as many as they can afford and flipping them for a profit if it sells out before 9. Total mentally challenged behaviour, but it happens all the time for other exclusive preorders like games and shoes. Folk will pay more to guarantee they have it, especially our support considering what we’ve went through trying to get kit the last couple years, even when it is out on public sale.

I'll just wait and order when we have games to go to. I don't wear my top apart from this so no point spending extra cash at the moment for the sake of it.

Back