Kjetil Knutsen

I would hope they already have someone in mind. Whether they would want to come outwith a transfer window is another question

Someone like him at the very least, totally understand the concerns about his record overall though.

We simply cannot hire some brexit ball playing jobber like Sean Dyche.

Couldn’t care less if it’s a project manager who will take time, just make it fucking worth it by employing someone who plays exciting football.

IF the club where to part ways with Gio i think Kjetil Knutsen would be a really good candidate.

Plays an attack minded high pressing style of football. We would surely be in a good position to approach him while he is still at Bodo/Glimt.
You’d still have a woefully short midfield and Scott Wright in your squad

Jesus Christ. Not this guy again.

A guy who is 54 years old, second in the Norwegian league and got battered 4-1 at the weekend.

Wouldn't last six months at Ibrox. Folk are deluding themselves he'd get the time or the respect he needed
I can't imagine what someone else worldwide would have to do to suggest they're capable of managing our team with these sky high demands and relatively low spending levels.

He was my suggestion after Gerrard sneaked out the back door.

He's had a bad league campaign this season but selling your best players every season will eventually catch up on you.

He's genuinely worked miracles at Bodo/Glimt. They had a good season before him just surviving relegation and then he won them the league 3 times in a row along with excellent European performances.

He's my choice again.

He’s a side from the artic circle who have peaked. Potter went to Swansea from Sweden & is now heading to Chelsea.

He himself might or might not be the answer, but we need to make a bold move to replace Gio

A guy who is 54 years old, second in the Norwegian league and got battered 4-1 at the weekend.

Wouldn't last six months at Ibrox. Folk are deluding themselves he'd get the time or the respect he needed

Who do you want pal?

Sounds similar to some posts when we were turning our nose up at Graham Potter before we appointed Gerrard. Gio was a very safe option, his philosophy doesn’t suit our league, we might need to take another risk.

Klopp is losing 4-1 tonight lol

Someone like him at the very least, totally understand the concerns about his record overall though.

Couldn’t care less if it’s a project manager who will take time, just make it fucking worth it by employing someone who plays exciting football.
You got to bring brexit into this? Just do one ffs.

He’d fit our model. Spend %^*& all money and expect miracles from them.

Certainly wouldn’t be against it.

Would absolutely love him.

I think the philosophy set by the club/Wilson is one of a conservative/cautious nature though with stability in European football.

Gio is more attacking than Gerrard but both have a lot of similarities which sides with a lot of caution.

Everything is fine, Wilson has a long list of replacements for every position including the manager. We are in safe hands.

Personally, I'd be open to a Knutsen -- or a Beale -- type candidate.

I think both these men have interesting qualities, and both adhere to clear systems of play.

By the way, it's my understanding that Bodo have lost key players recently, so that might explain why their performance levels have declined of late. (On that note, parallels can also be drawn to Rangers.)

Moreover, I feel that the club needs a manager who can get physically and technically talented players into the club, and get them playing under a clear and trusted system.

Last edited:
IF the club where to part ways with Gio i think Kjetil Knutsen would be a really good candidate.

Plays an attack minded high pressing style of football. We would surely be in a good position to approach him while he is still at Bodo/Glimt.
Beat 1-0 by linfield lol

What in the name of the wee man has brexit got to do with a new manager?

He would be miles better than what we have . I would rather get beat having a good go than the pish GVB served up tonight and most this season.

What in the name of the wee man has brexit got to do with a new manager?
I’m actually not too sure what to say to you if you think i’m being serious or that you wouldn’t hear folk my age regularly use that term.

No mate I just want to win fucking matches

Back